Watson New OC

I think Watson will do a great job. It will be interesting to see if Cally will ever give up the play calling duties and turn them over to Watson making him a true OC. I doubt he will though.

nope. that would be admitting failure. he would rather fail miserably deny it and let everone watch then admit failure and try to fix it. i bet we dont see any firings of some of the worst coaches (elmo, busch) on the staff either.

I think Watson will do a great job. It will be interesting to see if Cally will ever give up the play calling duties and turn them over to Watson making him a true OC. I doubt he will though.

nope. that would be admitting failure. he would rather fail miserably deny it and let everone watch then admit failure and try to fix it. i bet we dont see any firings of some of the worst coaches (elmo, busch) on the staff either.

right on the money.......unfortunately

Yeah go fire the best recruiter left on the staff! :sarcasm

I haven't heard whether Watson would give up the recruiting coordinator role but I wouldn't be surprised if it went to Busch.

Yeah go fire the best recruiter left on the staff! :sarcasm

I haven't heard whether Watson would give up the recruiting coordinator role but I wouldn't be surprised if it went to Busch.

right on the money :clap:thumbs

So Busch is a bad coach now too? Callahan never admited failing? Did you happen to catch any of the post OU game coverage or, say, any article written for a week or two after? Or are we just setting those aside so you can seethe some more?

You seem to know an awful lot about a bunch of coaches you despise.

Anyway, Watson is a good fit for this position. I like it.

I don't suppose you have taken the time to actually see the recruits Bush has brought in. I would say most likely not, since all you seem to do is bitch and post negativity! Here's the word for the day....."research"!

I don't suppose you have taken the time to actually see the recruits Bush has brought in. I would say most likely not, since all you seem to do is bitch and post negativity! Here's the word for the day....."research"!

speaking of research, its Busch.

anyways :sarcasm