Congdon will walk on to USC..

shees guys, some of you are acting like 17 year olds yourselves. Name calling and the whole bit is just pointless, it doesn't fix anything.

The truth of the matter is these young men are just part of a trend that happens EVERYWHERE in sports now. The days of team loyalty burned out with the Michael Jordans last ring. Since then NBA has died, why? rarely can you find a team with a consistent group of players to root for. NBA is dead. College football COACHES (a players supposed role model) don't stick around for more than a few years very often anymore, jumping around to get different opportunities. how many coaching changes has Nebraska experienced over the last 10 years.....its the way things are, and its going to be this way, get over it, move on..... we have a hell of a class this year with or without a couple of guys, and we will be fine.

sliced bread comes after the dreaded bread bowl that's the best

let's start a thread that we can knitpick every decison by every player and coach all the way back to 1913

BUGEATERS RULE

Congdon left. It's all over with now. Good, bad or indifferent DONE.

I should have clarified I'm ambivalent towards Congdon and his rationale for leaving. I think he didn't like Runzas.

I am just wondering if he saw the writing on the wall? There were some chances for him to kick some longer kicks that he was not given. Then with the recruitment of the new K Adi he figured it was time to jump ship and go where the last player just expired himself. Maybe he thought or heard the rumors that the new kicker had a leg for 55 and he knew he could only go from 40. Who knows. Maybe he was just home sick.