What's up with Patrick

I am not saying that this doesnt hurt, but I think we are fine. If Murtha does FINALLY step up, with the addition of Jones, Nicks, and not that I want this but if it comes to that we could always move Slauson back to tackle. I know he is more of a guard. However we have Barret, Williams, Hickman and Christenson on the inside. It hurts no doubt but not that of a crushing blow, plus Huff will probably be back for the start of the season. Hopefully

I am not saying that this doesnt hurt, but I think we are fine. If Murtha does FINALLY step up, with the addition of Jones, Nicks, and not that I want this but if it comes to that we could always move Slauson back to tackle. I know he is more of a guard. However we have Barret, Williams, Hickman and Christenson on the inside. It hurts no doubt but not that of a crushing blow, plus Huff will probably be back for the start of the season. Hopefully

Maybe if they all stay healthy but this is definitely going to hurt depth wise.

:bonez

Maybe if they all stay healthy but this is definitely going to hurt depth wise.

:bonez

I saw it mentioned that Mike Smith may move to the O-Line. I actually hope not because he has a knack for getting to the QB.

Dirty urine.

yep

Wouldn't surprise me. Maybe that's why he is so jumpy.

what? little roid rage?

Kinda what I was thinking. He had to have at least twice as many false starts as anyone on the team, heck maybe even the conference.

seems like a lot more off season sh#t going on with this team? naw, everything is fine and it is just normal for teams in this era.

Arkansas?

Alabama?

Oklahoma?

USC?

And those are just the teams that have had problems that made National news.

Come back when you have something to actually add to the discussion.

I have no info on Patrick, but his time here at NU has been iffy at best....remember, he almost left early and had to be talked back to Lincoln....

I am still pissed at him for the holding call in last years Alamo Bowl that took a TD off of the board :angry

He seems to be very "edgy" so the whole roid SPECULATION wouldn't be a huge surprise......but I hope that whatever the problem may be, can be fixed with a suspension or something non-permanent...

I think Murtha is a HUGE liability...he hasn't panned out at ALL...... On 1620 the Zone today, Mike 'l Severe said " Asking Murtha to protect Keller's back is as likely as Lee Harvey Oswald protecting the back of JFK head"..... LMAO..