O-Line 2 deep??

What are everyone's thought on what the depth chart will look like this fall for the O-Line. With the article today about the Nicks and Murtha swith it has got me wondering, will there be more switching?

LT: Nicks/??Haines maybe I hope not

LG: Christenson/Huff

C: Byford/Christenson

RG: Slauson/Hickman

RT: Murtha/Jones or Williams??

What are everyone's thought on what the depth chart will look like this fall for the O-Line. With the article today about the Nicks and Murtha swith it has got me wondering, will there be more switching?

LT: Nicks/??Haines maybe I hope not

LG: Christenson/Huff

C: Byford/Christenson

RG: Slauson/Hickman

RT: Murtha/Jones or Williams??

That looks accurate

Ya I hope that Haines doesnt play either to be honest. He just doesnt seem like he would be that good, but who knows. I thought that Williams was playing guard and if not then I could see him being the second string left tackle. The coaches have had nothing but great things to say about him. Also dont forget about Barret, I have heard very good things about him as well, and he very well could take out any of the guards besides Slauson.

Man they keep shuffling these O-lineman around like a deck of cards.

I wish they would start to develop some continuity with the younger guys at one position so they can develop their own line tempo.

ok, not to piss everyone off, but i think the excuse to move guys around so they will know multiple positions does nothing to soldify continuity or get the young kids confident or on the field any sooner. we have seen this over and over and over again and it just seems senseless and looks like it causes undue confusion. the scheme is complicated enough without jacking everyone around from one postion to another, but here we go again this spring. not asking anyone to agree, just beginning to wonder how much true value there is in this "fire drill"?

What are the chances of Burkes or Jones getting some playing time? I know it's difficult for incoming OL recruits to start, but does anyone think that Murtha is ever going to live up to the hype? I think Jones has a good chance to get some serious playing time. Just wondering.....what y'all think?

From what I have heard Jones and Keith Williams have looked good and may push for some PT this year. Cruz Barrett is also coming along nicely from what I have heard.