injuries

This would be a good time for Wilson to get his studies in order and work towards a degree. Have something to fall back on after College. He has had a run of bad luck, maybe the football gods are trying to tell him something. I wish him the best of luck on or off the field.

GBR!!!

with the femur being the largest bone in the body, you have to wonder if the infection that Kenny had got into the bone causing it to weaken?

anybody with medical knowledge have an answer to this, is it possible?

Possible. Floyd Landis, the Tour de France winner last had to have a hip replacement because after he broke it the hip never revascularized properly and degenerated. So there can be problems in the healing process. Obviously, we don't have enough information to know what happened. Is it even the same leg?

I read Bowman wasn't supposed to doing contact work this Spring. Hopefully it's not that serious, guess we'll have to wait & see.

7 on 7 are non contact drills arent they? Either way it shows he is still not full strength regardless of which knee it was.

Personally I don't think Wilson was going to play this year anyway, but this just stinks. I hope he heals well and we see him in Husker Red again.

He's probably done for the remainder of spring. IMO
I wouldn't doubt it. It's probably a good thing. No need to push it in the spring if it's not necessary.

We already know what he is capable of. Why have him out there if he isn't 100%. That would just lead to the bandwagoners jumping off until the first game. ;)

and even with Wilson I think that Helu will redshirt and if Prince plays rb which right he is listed at he will, that would leave us with Lucky, Glenn when healthy, Culbert, Mendoza, and Castille. Plenty of quality backs

this just in: lucky, glenn, castille and culbert have been mauled by rabid polar bears!

and mendoza was hit on the head with a giant anvil with the word "ACME" written on the side of it... it just like fell on him from outta NOWHERE..!

How in the world do you break your femur carrying a TV?

Maybe he was training for the World's Strongest Man.

adriansmith_lg.jpg

And I will go ahead and guess that it was a good ol picture tube TV...we have a 48" LCD flatscreen (at my office) and I can put that thing on a table by myself - and I'm a whimp.

On a serious note...yes hopefully Bowman is OK. And yes, we should wait for word on the severity. But ya gotta wonder...some people are just injury prone. Kerry Wood or Mark Prior cub fans?