Exclusive: The alley owner sets the record straight on the MO Pur issue

There are a lot of boards around the big 12 having fun with this one.

Go Big Red

Yea I bet the scholars at K-SUCKS and CU love this.

All they are is a bunch of pansy ass hypocrits anyway...think they know everything and try to act like stuff like this doesn't happen at their own schools.

I agree, for a thread that was supposed to set the record straight we don't seem to have been given much new information. Perhaps Josh didn't witness the actual event, and he is getting much of his information second hand.

I did not start this thread, I simply replied in a different thread setting the record straight on wether or not my doormen where invloved and if they were drinking while they were working. So infact the record that I did want to and did set straight happened. Someone else took my comment i left in another thread and opened it into a new thread.

I will not comment on this incident anymore becuase whatever is said will be twisted and turned into your own story and next thing you know you will be telling everyone you were there when it happened.

I did not start this thread, I simply replied in a different thread setting the record straight on wether or not my doormen where invloved and if they were drinking while they were working. So infact the record that I did want to and did set straight happened. Someone else took my comment i left in another thread and opened it into a new thread.

I will not comment on this incident anymore becuase whatever is said will be twisted and turned into your own story and next thing you know you will be telling everyone you were there when it happened.

We haven't twisted anything. You can't twist a story that hasn't even been truthfully told.

I agree, for a thread that was supposed to set the record straight we don't seem to have been given much new information. Perhaps Josh didn't witness the actual event, and he is getting much of his information second hand.

Bull, it doesn't matter what thread you are posting in, or if you started it. You posted on this BBS in a manner that indicated you had inside information regarding this incident.

And then you asked ANY QUESTIONS?

And now you weasel out and refuse to answer questions. Put up or shut up.

I do have inside information, but share it with you, Nope!!

I guess ill "Shut Up"

Next time read the complete thread before you post.

I thought I read the complete thread, the one where you said that you were open to questions. My question was, what is the whole story? Why is holding back info that you "know" going to help anything???

Oh and nice edit.

Bull, it doesn't matter what thread you are posting in, or if you started it. You posted on this BBS in a manner that indicated you had inside information regarding this incident.

And then you asked ANY QUESTIONS?

And now you weasel out and refuse to answer questions. Put up or shut up.

Oh, I'm sure that will get answers. :sarcasm

That story is pretty much correct but is leaving out a few details.

I do appreciate you at least giving us some 'facts' -- as vague as they may be.

Care to tell us the whole story, or at least what you know at this point in time?

I personally would like to know how the woman became involved. Was she trying to break up the fight and was accidentally struck? How exactly did she get involved in all of this?

I'm really enjoying this, our boards are so dull this time of year, Its nice to come over here and see all the drama.

There are a lot of boards around the big 12 having fun with this one.

Go Big Red

I'm glad we can give you entertainment.

Maybe Dusty Dvoracek is sitting around, drinking ANOTHER beer and having a laugh with all the Sooner faithful.

:wasted

Look, YOU were the one who was telling us to get the story straight and YOU said there were details that were left out of the OWH story. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the The Alley received a phone call from the UNL athletic department telling them they better STFU. You all can call me paranoid or whatever you want, but the current regime has shown time and time again that they are not above using such tactics.

The Alley?

What used to be there?

I'm trying to remember Lincoln Bars when I was there.

Still got my T-shirt "P on 13th" (The Water Hole where I was able to buy my 1st legal pitchers Freshman yr.)

Next to the Zoo..then Horsefeathers was further west on "P"...I remember Sandy's next to the Federal Bld..seems like they moved to 11th before I left.

P.O Pears was a mainstay with a stop at the Night Before if My best friend was with me and his Girlfriend was working late at Lincoln General..Then there was those places with the ever changing names "Stooges" and "Lucky Lady/Celebration"..Seems like I filled in there a couple weeks while My Roomate was on vacation. Then off to Sidetrack to see Paige cause I was still too shy to actually ask her out even though we showered together.

Sweep Left seemed to be there since before I was born.

Any of those places still there?

1620 is reading the police report (or some report) right now. Sounds like Mo was there to fight somebody that took his friends ID the week before at the rail. Sounds like he started the fight and turned to strike the girl as well. 2 charges of assault. Trespassing. Resisting Arrest. And blew a .126 at the station. Doesn't sound good.

However....this thing (and that's what they are saying right now) probably will get plead down and be a fine and probation. Just what BC and the university decides will be interesting.

Also....just interesting....'thealley' is named Josh. 2 of the people involved in the incident (one from the alley and one from the rail) are both named Josh.