Exclusive: The alley owner sets the record straight on the MO Pur issue

As much as I appreciate the fact that this young lady came forward to tell her side of the story I don't know how much good it is going to do. The bottom line is that Purify let this FIJI ass wad get to him. The police are not going to care if there was words exchanged or if he provoked it. They will just say Maurice should have kept his calm and not let it escalate into a physical confrotation.

Leave it is FIJI to kick their OWN university's team in the nuts :nutz . Way to go Josh way to think it through there lil' guy..

They have not come out with a decision on Mo's status in a week and a half, that is a good thing. Cally I am sure will take this statement into consideration but the police will not give a rat's butt.

The police no, but the DA might. If this case appears headed for trial and these kinds of statements have been made and can be corroborated by the defense than it could go along way towards getting a very lenient plea agreement.

I hope you are right. But I don't know how fast the court is going to be willing to admit that its own officers did not arrest both men in the attack if found they where both at fault. The fact that the cops only arrest MO is gonna hurt him no matter what. I am still surprised that Cally had not made a descent statement concerning this situation. All we have heard from him is stiff arm "coach talk". I'd sure like to hear some concrete stuff rather then the gibberish we are getting on the boards.

I am sure there is 1 or more on every KSU, CU, ISU web sight...

BREAKING NEWS: "I have a ________ ( Cousin, Friend, Drug Dealer, Priest, Landscaper etc... ) that was there at the Alley the night the Nebraska receiver brutally assaulted that helpless bouncer" blah blah blah "He was so brutal and then he tried to assault the police officers because he was so high on PCP" Yeah he definitely should be removed from the team and never be allowed to play again.

It's like the tabloids of the NCAA.

As much as I appreciate the fact that this young lady came forward to tell her side of the story I don't know how much good it is going to do. The bottom line is that Purify let this FIJI ass wad get to him. The police are not going to care if there was words exchanged or if he provoked it. They will just say Maurice should have kept his calm and not let it escalate into a physical confrotation.

Nailed it. All he had to do was...