SIGNED: DE Cameron Meredith

Its going aroung the CU board so stay tuned.

I heard the same thing

I really hope this isnt true

Word is that he is off to CU too! 4 for 4

if you are accepting someones post on the Buffs site as truth, then you were probably believeing that Turner Gill was going to be the OC and Mike Stoops was going to be the DC.

trust me this is nothing more than the bullsh#t rumors that were posted in the rumorville during the coaching search and hire.

his family is in love with the Husker Tradition and Cameron is still a commit to NU.

Colorado may be calling him and recruiting him hard, but nothing of substance

I heard the same thing

if you are accepting someones post on the Buffs site as truth, then you were probably believeing that Turner Gill was going to be the OC and Mike Stoops was going to be the DC.

trust me this is nothing more than the bullsh#t rumors that were posted in the rumorville during the coaching search and hire.

his family is in love with the Husker Tradition and Cameron is still a commit to NU.

Nope it wasn't from a CU board. I ask you this....If what you say is true then why was his status changed from Solid Verbal to Soft Verbal? Let's just say I hope your right.

I heard the same thing

Nope it wasn't from a CU board. I ask you this....If what you say is true then why was his status changed from Solid Verbal to Soft Verbal? Let's just say I hope your right.

hopefully it ends up like the compton rumors...... of course we could still lose compton :hmmph

who has him listed as a soft verbal? Rivals?

Scout still has him listed as a Commit

Rivals has him listed as a soft verbal. Then again it is a pay service so it maybe just a good selling tactic. I question at times why I even give my money to Rivals. :bang

i pay for scout, and they have an Steve Ryan posted on the pay side some reassuring info, but you never know with 17-18 year old kids.

as of right now i have no doubt that he will be "N"

• 2 weeks later...

Meredith stated today that he has thought long and hard over the holidays and wants to play for Nebraska! He really liked the Pelini's! Welcome aboard Cameron! :woo He stated what sealed the deal was the fan support and the people of Nebraska.

That's great news!!!!! Welcome Cameron. :thumbs

• 1 month later...