SIGNED: LB Will Compton

I wonder if he's one of those kids who can't make up his mind -- NU one day, MU the next, UI the next day, and then back to NU, etc. :dunno

Oh I'm sure he is. I was for months before I finally decided. Hell... I didn't even have coaches constantly calling me, pressure from family/friends for me to stay close to home, or press calling me about my decision. And he probably has a girlfriend too, pressure from her alone would be enough to drive you crazy.

for what its worth, his myspace page says hes goin to Nebraska and he has the Nebraska tunnel walk on there from youtube....I don't know how recently that was updated though.

He was on there yesturday, and yeah there is a ton of husker stuff up there... so I'm guess thats a good sign. He really should have his privacy settings up higher, haha... we shouldn't be able to look this stuff up that easily.

for what its worth, his myspace page says hes goin to Nebraska and he has the Nebraska tunnel walk on there from youtube....I don't know how recently that was updated though.

He was on there yesturday, and yeah there is a ton of husker stuff up there... so I'm guess thats a good sign. He really should have his privacy settings up higher, haha... we shouldn't be able to look this stuff up that easily.

Good investigative work though!!!! :thumbs