SIGNED: LB Will Compton

MUTigerfan: classy........indeed.....maybe a few of us on this board will take your approach.... I am very excited to get Will (and to "recount" my earlier post....I hope he is the next coming of Brian Bosworth :) )

Welcome aboard Will.........we are lucky to have you and you'll love Lincoln...

I respect your statement MUTigerfan......I am pumped about Will, just as I am bumbed about Gabbert and Brown.....that is how the game is played.....

Will stated that he can't pass up the opportunity to play for Coach Bo Pelini! Compton is a HUSKER ladies and gentlemen!

This Mizzou fan hopes he does well, stays healthy and enjoys Lincoln. We tried, Illinois tried.... oh well. Mizzou has a great class coming in, and I can't wait for August 30 vs Illinois in the Jones Dome.

good to see there are some classy MU fans still. the way some of your fans are acting is making second guess if I really want to move to Missouri after I get done with grad school

melscott......remember.........I haven't been on the MU boards, so I am talking out of my rear end...... but, if you go check OUR Gabbert threads, I would bet that some members of this board are/were acting pretty classless too....... JMO.....heck, our Gabbert thread is still getting hits...like 12 pages...... it works both ways....

Will stated that he can't pass up the opportunity to play for Coach Bo Pelini! Compton is a HUSKER ladies and gentlemen!

This Mizzou fan hopes he does well, stays healthy and enjoys Lincoln. We tried, Illinois tried.... oh well. Mizzou has a great class coming in, and I can't wait for August 30 vs Illinois in the Jones Dome.

good to see there are some classy MU fans still. the way some of your fans are acting is making second guess if I really want to move to Missouri after I get done with grad school

Hey! It's the internet. You can always find a bunch of yahoos. Most real fans are happy that we landed 8 of the top 11 recruits in Missouri and are looking forward to another great year.

Where in Missouri would you be moving? I don't know KC very well, but I spent decades in St. Louis.

That is a very classy attitude. You guys do have a great class. Good luck next season.(accept against us.) :)

Hey! It's the internet. You can always find a bunch of yahoos. Most real fans are happy that we landed 8 of the top 11 recruits in Missouri and are looking forward to another great year.

Where in Missouri would you be moving? I don't know KC very well, but I spent decades in St. Louis.

in KC until she gets done with the rest of her schooling and then probably somewhere in between there and springfield... and with that I will stop hijacking this thread!!! LOL

Coach Ekeler deserves a HUGE bit of credit in landing Will. Coach Ekeler worked his butt off to get him back.

Man the ENTIRE defensive coaching staff traveled to Will's house! That says a lot about this young man's skills! :woo

it also speaks volumes for how hard our coaching staff is working

Coach Ekeler deserves a HUGE bit of credit in landing Will. Coach Ekeler worked his butt off to get him back.

Man the ENTIRE defensive coaching staff traveled to Will's house! That says a lot about this young man's skills! :woo

it also speaks volumes for how hard our coaching staff is working

agreed.... I have no idea how long it will take them to get our defense back, but I know as hard as they appear to be working and as enthusiastic the are..... they will get these guys playing hard right away.

Geesh I just went and peeked on the Tiger Board. There is A LOT of hatred for a kid who is only 18 years old! Calling him names like defector, saying he must be dumb and had low ACT scores not to come to Missouri. Downplaying how really good he is AFTER the fact that he re-committed back to Nebraska. Kind of reminds me how some Husker fans were when Gabbert left :( . Pretty sad how some "adults" lash out at kids for not coming to their University and playing.