SIGNED: LB Will Compton

Another Tiger fan who wants to wish Big Red Nation a congrats on landing Compton.

This is a nice addition for the Blackshirts. Congrats and good luck to Mr. Compton.

Make the most of your stay in Lincoln, graduate and play great football in front of great fans.

Good luck.

Now see this is the way it's supposed to be. The Tiger fans that we have for the most part on this board are classy people. I'm definately going to enjoy this rivalry for the next few years Tyger. :thumbs

Perhaps what I experienced in Columbia was atypical, but you are correct, most, if not all of the Tiger fans on this board are classy people. They are giving me less and less reasons to hate them. :thumbs

I don't know what I liked better about that interview :

1) Will saying about his brother " the boy's going to be a Husker " or ..

2) Coach Ekeler getting a tatto of Will's name on his arm

I love the fact we kept Compton. But, having a coach getting a tattoo on his arm to get me to go to school there would creep me out. Even if it was temporary!!

I certainly am enjoying all of the these Tiger posts. I just bought property near Jefferson City, Will be moving there within the year. I have season tickets with my son already. He works at the University Hospital.

I have been around a lot of college towns and I really have never seen the bad fan some have. I look forward to the move and adopting Missouri as my second team.

They are going to be really tough this year, with all the seniors coming back.

Thanks Mizzou fans for making my day.

I love the fact we kept Compton. But, having a coach getting a tattoo on his arm to get me to go to school there would creep me out. Even if it was temporary!!

It was more of a gag then anything!

Im sorry I disagree. I think that it is innovative and flat ass genius.

He should be raised in pay just for thinking of that sh#t!

thanks for the posts guys and gals. I very much want NU to get back to the NU we all know and grew up with. The rivalry is fun and we should respect it so. I have many great friends in Nebraska and when in Lincoln I enjoy cheering as hard as I can for my Tigers and then win or lose go and relax with a beer or two with my Big Red Friends. Compton will be a great addition to the team for you.

I must admit the tatoo made me blink a couple of times.

Skersfan, - I live in Columbia and work for a company with offices in Jefferson City and Columbia.

You will enjoy the Jeff City/Lake area.

I used to work for the University Hospital when I first graduated. What does your son do at UMHC?

Im sorry I disagree. I think that it is innovative and flat ass genius.

He should be raised in pay just for thinking of that sh#t!

When the guys on 1620 interviewed Jeremy Crabtree later that day and asked if he had heard of the tattoo he broke out laughing. He hadn't but he said that sounded like Ekeler who had been doing wild crazy stuff even when he was a LB at K State.

2. Coach Pelini asked Pete Carroll call Compton on his behalf and he did! I don't thnk I've ever heard anything like that before.

wow. that's... wow.

i knew pelini and carroll were tight, but to have an active coach from *another* program recruit the huskers is absolutely wild.

i guess carroll wants the huskers up to speed quickly so he can have a shot at his protégé in a bowl.

2. Coach Pelini asked Pete Carroll call Compton on his behalf and he did! I don't thnk I've ever heard anything like that before.

wow. that's... wow.

i knew pelini and carroll were tight, but to have an active coach from *another* program recruit the huskers is absolutely wild.

i guess carroll wants the huskers up to speed quickly so he can have a shot at his protégé in a bowl.

That just goes to show you that Bo obviously has the respect of alot of coaches. I've never heard of another coach doing this anywhere?!

wow. that's... wow.

I hope its not breaking any rules. the ncaa is so touchy about stuff