LB Kenny Demens

Demens has moved back his announcement, probably sometime after making his official visits.

Where did you see this? Seems like about the only thing I can find right now is scout saying he will decide on September 4th and rivals hasn't said anything new since their last article.

I originally got it from people I know, but here is a link:

HI link

husker rob, what do you feel the chances are for him to be N?

it is hard to say with Kenny. with family in michigan pulling him to play at Michigan, but he has his best friend that he wanted to play football at the next level with at NU.

of the other schools he says there is 1 player each that is trying to get him to go to either Michigan or MSU.

but then says that Gabbert, Compton, Rippy, Gray, and Josh Williams all trying to get him to go to NU

so i would have to say that 50% NU, 40% Michigan, 10% MSU

thats kinda funny cuz im doin the same thing on facebook for nebraska

Um, I'm pretty certain you're not allowed to.

You sure??? I think since he doesn't have any affiliation with he University that he can do that? :dunno

There is a message from the University on the top recruiting board. I'm going to paste the link but it basically requests that fans leave recruits alone.

Message from NU regarding fans contacting recruits

You sure??? I think since he doesn't have any affiliation with he University that he can do that? :dunno

There is a message from the University on the top recruiting board. I'm going to paste the link but it basically requests that fans leave recruits alone.

Oh yeah I forgot about that thread. :hmmph

Oh yeah I forgot about that thread. :hmmph

dude i dont go to nebraska....so that doesnt apply to me at all.....and by the way i dont say anything to the, all i do is post this video so lay off my nuts

Did you read the thread?! Nebraska fans. It doesn't matter if you go to UNL or not.

If any fans, boosters, alumni (or any other supporters) of Nebraska has any contact (e.g., in-person, instant message, text message, e-mail, fax, etc.) whatsoever with a recruit there are could be serious consequences such as:

The University of Nebraska would have an NCAA violation to report to the NCAA enforcement staff;

The recruit would become ineligible to participate in athletics at Nebraska, and before any of our coaches could continue to contact the recruit, we would have to rule him/her ineligible and then seek reinstatement through the NCAA office; and

The fan/booster/alumni involved could jeopardize their standing with the University of Nebraska athletic department.

Of course if you don't have any contact whatsoever, it doesn't apply to you. Otherwise, please, this class could do without ineligible recruits.

Did you read the thread?! Nebraska fans. It doesn't matter if you go to UNL or not.

If any fans, boosters, alumni (or any other supporters) of Nebraska has any contact (e.g., in-person, instant message, text message, e-mail, fax, etc.) whatsoever with a recruit there are could be serious consequences such as:

The University of Nebraska would have an NCAA violation to report to the NCAA enforcement staff;

The recruit would become ineligible to participate in athletics at Nebraska, and before any of our coaches could continue to contact the recruit, we would have to rule him/her ineligible and then seek reinstatement through the NCAA office; and

The fan/booster/alumni involved could jeopardize their standing with the University of Nebraska athletic department.

Of course if you don't have any contact whatsoever, it doesn't apply to you. Otherwise, please, this class could do without ineligible recruits.

did not know that....guess i wont do that again, but you need to realize hundreds of others do the same thing everday you just gotta look at his facebook page its rediculous....so realize if this rule is in affect were due to get a violation of some sort