LB Kenny Demens

The fact that Mich is 0-2 seems to actually be working for them.

That and the Mich lb coach talked with him for hours.

They need me. Quote from Demens. Momma is pushing HARD too.

In the last article I read he barely even mentions us other than referencing Jonas being a commit.

the main thing that he needs to think about is who is going to be his coach next year. he may have talked to his position coach for hours being told that they need him, but after coaching staff changes and new coaches come in what is the need going to be then

Another visit to Lincoln, with mom, would be huge! Let's hope he doesn't commit to UM and cancel his visit.

I remember when we thought Barry Turner was a sure bet, and then the next thing we hear is him talking about all these Southern schools he was interested in visiting and not even talking much about us. Then he pulls the trigger for NU anyway. So you just don't know what's going on in a kid's head.

there is an article on scout that says that he is thinking about committing in the first part of October, which wouldnt be a good thing for NU because of his official visit isnt set until November.

the article says that he has taken back to back trips to Michigan and feels needed there, has talked alot with the coaches on both trips, and formed some bonds with some of the recruiting class.

and the one thing that bothers me the most in this article is when he said that there was something special about this visit that made a spark.

I think NU is now on the outside looking in on Kenny, and if he announces before another visit to NU he is going to commit to Michigan. Then the only way we get him is if Carr gets fired after the season and he decommits before signing day.

sorry for the bad news but I thought I would share

there is an article on scout that says that he is thinking about committing in the first part of October, which wouldnt be a good thing for NU because of his official visit isnt set until November.

the article says that he has taken back to back trips to Michigan and feels needed there, has talked alot with the coaches on both trips, and formed some bonds with some of the recruiting class.

and the one thing that bothers me the most in this article is when he said that there was something special about this visit that made a spark.

I think NU is now on the outside looking in on Kenny, and if he announces before another visit to NU he is going to commit to Michigan. Then the only way we get him is if Carr gets fired after the season and he decommits before signing day.

sorry for the bad news but I thought I would share

agree, he is gone now. it was a 50/50 shot anyway.

No visit, No commit. Its that plain and simple in my eyes. We are going to get Brown anyways. :sarcasm

He did take an unofficial visit, but I get the feeling he is staying home. That's ok, getting one half of that duo isn't too shabby. Now only if Arthur Brown watched saturday's game and saw how bad McKeon and Ruud looked...

The part that got me thinking was a part in the article that was posted on rivals and he was quoted as saying something like no distance wont play a factor in my decision. I mean just bc he isnt going to take another visit here doesnt mean we should just write him off. Rippy didnt take any sort of visit here before he committed. Maybe he is thinking the bond he has with the current committs and nebraska and the opportunity for playing time and the way michigan has played early in the season is just too good to pass on nebraska. I still think we have a good shot at him.