LB Kenny Demens

But he can play right away for us too as he knows we have four seniors out there... would you rather play right away for a bad team and a possible lame duck/new coach or play right away for a team that is quickly getting better, has alot of talent currently developing and on the way for a coach who is pretty secure in his job?

I think the answer is pretty obvious but we'll see.

com'on man. Michigan has imploded. You don't want to go there.

he's not, he is going to be at NU on 11/9 with Compton, Gabbert, and i think Gray

Last I had read/heard he was still torn between Michigan and Nebraska. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

the only reason he is considering Michigan, is because his family wants him to go there. he and Jonas Gray have said in the past that they want to play college ball together, he has developed a good relationship with Will Compton and Doug Rippy, and Michigan has just tanked 2 games at home

com'on man. Michigan has imploded. You don't want to go there.

he's not, he is going to be at NU on 11/9 with Compton, Gabbert, and i think Gray

Last I had read/heard he was still torn between Michigan and Nebraska. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

the only reason he is considering Michigan, is because his family wants him to go there. he and Jonas Gray have said in the past that they want to play college ball together, he has developed a good relationship with Will Compton and Doug Rippy, and Michigan has just tanked 2 games at home

If we could take USC down I think we got him for sure. Even if we don't I think he is going to be N, but a huge win against the #1 team in the nation would definately help things. ;)

you know guys, we can talk about this until we are blue in the face, nothing wrong with that either, but i hope Kenny goes where he will be most comfortable and where he will play his best ball. he is a great kid.

After reading the michigan rivals article , I dont think there is a chance in hell we get him.

Man I hope I am wrong about this but new coaches at years end or not, I think the lure of playing right away for the home town team will be insurmountable. That and momma LOVES michigan.