Bowman = W's

but for this season....thenarse will most likely be behind green/wilson and asante. so why not put him at CB??? I love his size and his aggressiveness, 2 things that Grixby wouldn't know anything about!

CB - Bowman/Jones

FS - Larry Asante

SS - Tierre Green/Bryan Wilson

CB - THENARSE!

You might be right! :cheers

Thenarse is one of my favorite players hand down. He hits like a truck!

but for this season....thenarse will most likely be behind green/wilson and asante. so why not put him at CB??? I love his size and his aggressiveness, 2 things that Grixby wouldn't know anything about!

CB - Bowman/Jones

FS - Larry Asante

CB - THENARSE!

I agree this guy NEEDS to be on the feild.

does anyone think that there is ANY possibility of ^^^^that secondary becoming a reality this season.

yes, yes yes I know, Grixby is a hard worker, but improving his bench or squat isn't going to help him cover the likes of Limas Sweed or Adarius Bowman.

GET THENARSE PLAYING CB!

bowman is our best WHEN HE COMES BACK. you can't teach speed or height. he will be hungry and ready to prove himself. the answer to all our problems? hardly. a great addition to depth and pure atheleticsm? yes. any time you can get your best players on the field, DO IT! and that includes moving players around.

look at a guy like bobby newcombe. he played about 6 postitons while he was here. BJAX returned kicks last year!! grant wistrom was on kick coverage as a junior!! simply put, get the play makers on the field...if bowman can play he will, and he will make a difference.

does anyone think that there is ANY possibility of ^^^^that secondary becoming a reality this season.

yes, yes yes I know, Grixby is a hard worker, but improving his bench or squat isn't going to help him cover the likes of Limas Sweed or Adarius Bowman.

GET THENARSE PLAYING CB!

Some one call Bill and let him Know.

Geat! Now that we have the secondary fixed.. :thumbs ...What should we do about the D line?

once again, with or without Bowman, the secondary is NOT fixed. other than Grixby and maybe Green, no one has any significant season long experience back there. we are light years from having this thing fixed.

can the secondary get pretty salty half way through the season? yes, there is always that distinct possibility, but the first 3-4 games will not be pretty.

Geat! Now that we have the secondary fixed.. :thumbs ...What should we do about the D line?

once again, with or without Bowman, the secondary is NOT fixed. other than Grixby and maybe Green, no one has any significant season long experience back there. we are light years from having this thing fixed.

can the secondary get pretty salty half way through the season? yes, there is always that distinct possibility, but the first 3-4 games will not be pretty.

Youre not very good at sarchasm are you. ;)

CB - Bowman/Jones

FS - Larry Asante

CB - THENARSE!

I can only imagine the fan meltdown if that became:

CB - Grixby

FS - Larry Asante

CB - THENARSE!

Bowman didnt play very well in the beginning but came on strong and developed into a very good defender. Jones got thrown to the wolves and had to start before he was ready for the speed of the game, and by the end of the year played fairly well.

If Bowman was ready for the season opener i would have

Bowman

Assante

Green/Wilson

Jones

If not then Murillo in his place

Let me start by saying that it is good to be back on the board after a lengthy hiatus.

You know what would be really funny... to see everyone (including myself) insert their foots into their mouths if Grixby would happen to have an All-Conference year.

I would love to see anyone of the DBs have an AC year....even Grixby. I have a lot of respect for him, for he works his a$$ off. That being said, I think he has the drive, but not the talent. It is hard for me to put all hope in Bowman, but I do feel a change from Grixby is needed. Whether the change is Bowman or not we will have to wait and see. GBR!