Chase Daniel vs Sam Keller

Chase Daniels has the abilities, leadership, athletisism and intelligence to be the best QB in the big 12 this year....Luckily Pinkel is his coach and will make sure his talent goes to waste.....Yes I'm sorry, I'll never admit to this again but I have a lot of respect for "Boogers" abilities. He is essentially just as good as McCoy without the great team around him to help him look better. His stats may not be as good as Kellers will be this year, but he will also do more for his team all by himself than Keller will. JMO.

Chase Daniels has the abilities, leadership, athletisism and intelligence to be the best QB in the big 12 this year....Luckily Pinkel is his coach and will make sure his talent goes to waste.....Yes I'm sorry, I'll never admit to this again but I have a lot of respect for "Boogers" abilities. He is essentially just as good as McCoy without the great team around him to help him look better. His stats may not be as good as Kellers will be this year, but he will also do more for his team all by himself than Keller will. JMO.

:yeah

I figured that it would just be a bunch of Daniel's bashing, and was pleasantly surprised to see people actually looking at this clearly and not with the blinders on.

However I'm sure the bashing will soon be coming.....

Mizzou also runs an offense similar to Texas Tech and Hawaii. Your QB's will always have monster years throwing the ball in a spread offense. It's no knock on Chase cause he plays his heart out, but in an offense built for passing and little dink and dunk passes, you'll get the stats. When I think of ability, I also take into account moving on to the next level and not a lot of QB's that play in that system go on to better things (any from Tech and Hawaii, Heupel and White...)?

I will go with Sam just because I don't like the tiglets, that being said Chase does have the ability to beat you unless you can get to him. He does'nt seem to handle pressure real well. I have yet to see Sam under pressure so I guess it is a toss up and I will take the Huskers in a toss up anythime.