The only reason I am happy is because I have an autographed rookie card. Now on to the hall of fame so I can help pay off college loans.

Sell them NOW! they will not get much higher. If ANYTHING comes out about Barry you will be able to use those cards for kindling.

INVEST IN A-ROD ROOKIE CARDS. 1994 Fleer Flair. 1994 upper deck.

Cant go wrong.

Of course is is known that I am a Dodger fan, but this should be said.

Congrats Barry Bonds, you have taken the trail that Aaron and Robinson have blazed and ruined it with you hyper sensistivity and your BS and your cheating

Congrats Barry Bonds, you turned the last sport where numbers meant something and crapped all over it

Congrats Barry Bonds, you gave countless children something to cheer for, until they grow up and learn beyond thier myopia and the rhetoric of their sheep parents and realize that you are a cheat and a bastard who only did this for your own gratification.

Congrats Barry Bonds, you coerced a network in ESPN and a city in San Francisco to blindly follow you.

When you're horribly infirmed inside of 10 years from your steroid abuse, and your wife that you openly cheated on left you and your son that you have alienated all have gone..You will truly be alone with your choices, and the fact that the man who will have done it naturally will have passed your false record, you will finally go away.

Congrats Barry Bonds, you have taken the trail that Aaron and Robinson have blazed and ruined it with you hyper sensistivity and your BS and your cheating

Congrats Barry Bonds, you turned the last sport where numbers meant something and crapped all over it

Congrats Barry Bonds, you gave countless children something to cheer for, until they grow up and learn beyond thier myopia and the rhetoric of their sheep parents and realize that you are a cheat and a bastard who only did this for your own gratification.

Congrats Barry Bonds, you coerced a network in ESPN and a city in San Francisco to blindly follow you.

When you're horribly infirmed inside of 10 years from your steroid abuse, and your wife that you openly cheated on left you and your son that you have alienated all have gone..You will truly be alone with your choices, and the fact that the man who will have done it naturally will have passed your false record, you will finally go away.

damn...that was brutal but hey, I agree with some of that. I love the game, and it kinda sickens me .

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah