DT/FB Eddie Brown

I thought it was universally known that this kid was going to walk if he got an offer from A&M? I had a feeling once he committed to a Big 12 school, the Aggies would come calling. Oh well, gotta move on. Gotta keep a positive outlook for the next few weeks!!

They came calling because they lost a DL recruit yesterday.

If I was Eddie that would actually piss me off more than anything. To me that means he was second place to the other guy and that wouldn't work for me. Eddie your making a big mistake because you were a priority for the Huskers. I don't understand that..................

I agree 100%. I hope we have the last laugh on A&M....

Eddie was recruited to play Fullback, not as a last-resort DT.

You need to quantify your "last laugh" comment...if it's in terms of recruiting, then it may be a lost cause for you THIS year, since A&M ranges anywhere from #14 to Top 10 in recruiting classes. Of course, next year with Pelini and Sherm there for a full year, things could get quite interesting :)

So long as he was up front with our staff about his desire to go to A&M and that if he got the chance he would go there, i have no problem with how this went down.

If he led our staff to believe that he was fully pledging himself to NU and A&M was no longer in the picture, then this decommitt would look pretty shaddy on his part.

Have no idea which it is, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I thought it was universally known that this kid was going to walk if he got an offer from A&M? I had a feeling once he committed to a Big 12 school, the Aggies would come calling. Oh well, gotta move on. Gotta keep a positive outlook for the next few weeks!!

If I was Eddie that would actually piss me off more than anything. To me that means he was second place to the other guy and that wouldn't work for me. Eddie your making a big mistake because you were a priority for the Huskers. I don't understand that..................

You need to quantify your "last laugh" comment...if it's in terms of recruiting, then it may be a lost cause for you THIS year, since A&M ranges anywhere from #14 to Top 10 in recruiting classes. Of course, next year with Pelini and Sherm there for a full year, things could get quite interesting :)

Don't get too excited about the ranking of your recruit class this year. Nebraska had a top 5 class and a former NFL coach calling the shots. You seen how that turned out! ;)

Don't get too excited about the ranking of your recruit class this year. Nebraska had a top 5 class and a former NFL coach calling the shots. You seen how that turned out! ;)

Haha! How eerily familiar....

you are over-reacting, first off he hasn't officially decommited. Second he is a 18 year old kid who has always wanted to play for A&M do you blame him, granted he maybe should have waited longer but NU's staff was probably telling him that he has to commit soon. so just chill and get some :cowbell:

Both sites still have him N

edit- Crabtree said that Brown said that it was too litle too late

Well that would be nice if it's true, but I have a feeling its not. :hmmph

me too BRI. it would be awesome if true though. I dont know about you, but I am not counting anyone in this year until they sign on the dotted line in 13 days.....

I really hope this kid comes to Nebraska. He is one I was really hoping for and was very excited to hear he committed. If he does change his mind, I hope A&M treats him well and I hope he has a very successfull carreer there. (Unless it is against us.) Again, I would love to see him as a husker but wouldn't bash him for changing his mind. I know if I was waiting for Neb to offer me and they (for all intesive pourposes) didn't, I would go else where. But if by chance they offered later..... Common what Husker fan wouldn't?????? And there is no way I would walk on, my family just isn't wealthy enough to make that a feaseable option. Just my 2 cents.

The State of Neb would love to have you Eddie! You are one of our first choices and top priorities.

:restore:restore:restore:restore

GBR

Both sites still have him N

edit- Crabtree said that Brown said that it was too litle too late

Well that would be nice if it's true, but I have a feeling its not. :hmmph

me too BRI. it would be awesome if true though. I dont know about you, but I am not counting anyone in this year until they sign on the dotted line in 13 days.....

I agree! I just want signing day to get here already! :hellloooo