DT/FB Eddie Brown

Oh man. Here most us were ready to accept that Brown was going to A&M, and now that's in question. I can see us getting the impression he's staying and then at the last moment, he's an Aggie. Ouch! I hope we know something right away and not get our little hearts broken. :dunno

Well if the school I originally wanted to go to didn't offer a scholarship to me until someone else backed out, I don't think I change my mind when the other school had you as their #1 choice (Nebraska)

Scott

Oh man. Here most us were ready to accept that Brown was going to A&M, and now that's in question. I can see us getting the impression he's staying and then at the last moment, he's an Aggie. Ouch! I hope we know something right away and not get our little hearts broken. :dunno

Well if the school I originally wanted to go to didn't offer a scholarship to me until someone else backed out, I don't think I change my mind when the other school had you as their #1 choice (Nebraska)

Scott

I don't know, I see what you're saying. But if it were me, say I had an offer from Oklahoma, Colorado and Who Cares St. All my life I dreamed of even being offered to Walk-On at Nebraska, but I had full-rides waiting elsewhere, I take the offer at Oklahoma and then Nebraska gains an open scholly and offers it to me, I would have a extremely hard time not swallowing my pride and taking that offer. The school you want to go to and play for is the school you want to be at, regardless of how you get there.

I hope Eddie is 'N' but won't have any hard feelings if he isn't so long as he doesn't touch our QB(and he makes up his mind before it's too late for us to replace him). Timing is what bothers me most actually and I blame that on A&M, a kid commits to us so they offer him,(yes they lost a DT, but I'm sure they had others on their list) that is what bothers me the most especially being how many X-huskers are on that staff now.

Scott

I don't know, I see what you're saying. But if it were me, say I had an offer from Oklahoma, Colorado and Who Cares St. All my life I dreamed of even being offered to Walk-On at Nebraska, but I had full-rides waiting elsewhere, I take the offer at Oklahoma and then Nebraska gains an open scholly and offers it to me, I would have a extremely hard time not swallowing my pride and taking that offer. The school you want to go to and play for is the school you want to be at, regardless of how you get there.

I hope Eddie is 'N' but won't have any hard feelings if he isn't so long as he doesn't touch our QB(and he makes up his mind before it's too late for us to replace him). Timing is what bothers me most actually and I blame that on A&M, a kid commits to us so they offer him,(yes they lost a DT, but I'm sure they had others on their list) that is what bothers me the most especially being how many X-huskers are on that staff now.

:yeah

Waller defensive tackle Eddie Brown finally received the Texas A&M offer he had coveted for so long. However, after planning to de-commit from Nebraska and pledge to the local school this evening, Brown is not so sure of his next move now. See what made the 6-foot-1, 265 .

per Rivals.

Not sounding too good - but still, I understand if we lose him. Mr. Brown, we'd love to have you with us, but go wherever you think is right for you!

You of course can't read his mind, but I wonder if it's a situation now where it's the school he always wanted to go to vs. the school with the coaches he likes best. If he prefers Pelini over Sherman, that could cause great confusion. It's very possible that's not it, but you wonder why Nebraska has made it difficult for him to decommit. All I know is his impression of Nebraska was strong enough that it's not clear cut anymore. But who knows. As I said, I can't read his mind and he may be an Aggie sometime today, the next day or whenever. Best of luck to him. :)

You of course can't read his mind, but I wonder if it's a situation now where it's the school he always wanted to go to vs. the school with the coaches he likes best. If he prefers Pelini over Sherman, that could cause great confusion. It's very possible that's not it, but you wonder why Nebraska has made it difficult for him to decommit. All I know is his impression of Nebraska was strong enough that it's not clear cut anymore. But who knows. As I said, I can't read his mind and he may be an Aggie sometime today, the next day or whenever. Best of luck to him. :)

he might want to play defense as well. could be a personal preference, plus how many times do you see a FB drafted on the first day?