Today's REAL MVP....

cmb23

Yes, Lucky and Keller had nice days (oh yeah.....I'm lovin' Castille too!!!!)

I know it's "just Nevada", but let's give MAJOR props to the O-line. Been a long time since the running game and qb looked comfortable and able to operate like that. I won't use "pipeline" but they sure were pushing the tide around.

Way to go boys.... :thumbs

I'm not even joking when I say I just bought a #20 jersey to wear to the Wake Forest game next week. HA

But can someone run over Marlon every once and a while now? That dude looked like a freakin' man today! Finally showing he can run thru those arm tackles and be a bit of an inside runner.

Gotta give it up for Octo as well.

But this game was all on the line, like the OP said. Those guys were freakin' incredible.

I think we have some really talented RB's in Lucky and Castille, but the OL made it all happen. 413 yds rushing is INCREDIBLE!

Also, I don't think the QB was sacked or seriously pressured the entire game.

We'll learn a lot more next wk, but it looks great so far!!!

What? He was running for his life for the last three quarters. True, there weren't a lot of sacks (1 or 2), but our secondary did very well, and Octo was all over the place from the first snap on.

And USC must be razed to the ground.

Yes, we know without the O line, todays AWESOME runs would not have happened. However, I still must say, Lucky had better vision today than I have seen in his previous games....I am stoked about him....finally. Also, props must be given to Kunalic. Man, I was excited about seeing a kicking game.

Yes, we know without the O line, todays AWESOME runs would not have happened. However, I still must say, Lucky had better vision today than I have seen in his previous games....I am stoked about him....finally. Also, props must be given to Kunalic. Man, I was excited about seeing a kicking game.

Lucky did a great job, the O-line did outstanding, and I was grinning ear to ear watching Adi kicking the ball out of the endzone. :clap

I'm not even joking when I say I just bought a #20 jersey to wear to the Wake Forest game next week. HA

But can someone run over Marlon every once and a while now? That dude looked like a freakin' man today! Finally showing he can run thru those arm tackles and be a bit of an inside runner.

Gotta give it up for Octo as well.

But this game was all on the line, like the OP said. Those guys were freakin' incredible.

I was joking with friends that wearing my #20 was a little weird now that it belonged to a kicker.

I proudly wear it now. This guy has a cannon. If he stays all 4 years, he will officially piss off every team NU plays. That's cool. :)