Miffed

Friggin local tv station out of Corpus Christi that was broadcasting the game SWITCHED to the WF-BC game after the third quarter of the NU-NV game!!! Damn that pisses me off. Luckily I was able to get the rest on the good-ol antenna out of San Antonio..

I emailed ABC/ESPN to let them hear about my dissatisfaction wih switching the game in CO. it will probally do no good, but I figure if enough people complain, maybe they will change their dumb a$$ policy in the future.

once again the 'Coasts' thinking they need to enforce themselves on us. i could give a rats butt about BC-Wake except the fact we play Wake.

i wanted to watch frigging second teamers who have been bustin their humps get some action.

man i was pissszzzed off

The game was a blowout by the end of the third quarter. Look at it from a broadcasters perspective. What keeps the masses happy? Showing a continued blowout? Or, show the beginning of what could be a really good game?

I was mad when watching the Washington/Syracuse game when they kept going over to friggin baseball to watch a potential perfect game. After there was a walk and a guy got on base meaning not only no perfect game but no no hitter as well, I kind of thought they should go immediately back to football.