QB Nathan Scheelhaase

huskerfan500

• 3 weeks later...

Nathan is announcing his decision next Wed. 7/16/2008

Where did you get that from? I just read a article from 7/8 (yesterday) that said he is catching up from all his visits but is visiting Kansas and Iowa in the next week or two. I doubt he would be visiting more schools if he knew his decision.

Regardless it won't be Nebraska whenever he decides

Where did you get that from? I just read a article from 7/8 (yesterday) that said he is catching up from all his visits but is visiting Kansas and Iowa in the next week or two. I doubt he would be visiting more schools if he knew his decision.

Saw it on KC-On-Demand:

http://www.kcondemand.com/Article.aspx?Id=10380&CatID=30

I'm guessing either Oklahoma or Illinois. But if I were him, I'd opt for Stanford. He and Tiger Woods could hang out as alumni some day.

Saw it on KC-On-Demand:

http://www.kcondemand.com/Article.aspx?Id=10380&CatID=30

I'm guessing either Oklahoma or Illinois. But if I were him, I'd opt for Stanford. He and Tiger Woods could hang out as alumni some day.

You would be correct with your guess. Talked to my friend yesterday who plays with Nathan and he said its almost for sure hes going to Illinois

i am pretty sure he will go to iowa...

Well they need it because Christensen might be one of the worst QB's I've ever seen!

He's no Brett Farve, true, but man, that O-line didn't do sh#t for him last season. He was on his ass just about every play.

True, but he doesn't go through his progressions at all even when he has time to throw. He also will try and push passes into to places that there is no way the pass is going to be completed when he could dump it off to his tight end or running back.