Let's list the positives

I Bleed RED

Since we are all banging on Coz and the Huskers for struggling right now and many of you see the glass half full let's look at positives we have going for us this year so we can all try and be a "glass half full" board.

Items that shouldn't be on the list:

Our offense is awesome

Our recruiting is awesome

Be patient it takes a long time

OK I will start with a few:

Sam Keller transferred here to get a shot at the NFL and he is passing great to our receivers down field

Octavien has stayed healthy and is playing hard

Grixby is playing better defense this year. He is a serviceable kick returner because he doesn't fumble and makes good decisions.

We are 3-1 and could easily be 1-3

Sam Keller transferred here to get a shot at the NFL and he is passing great to our receivers down field

Octavien has stayed healthy and is playing hard

Grixby is playing better defense this year. He is a serviceable kick returner because he doesn't fumble and makes good decisions.

I think that about sums it up!!

Keller has played well

Lucky has played well considering his opportunities really suck due to inadequate line play

Octo has been great

Dillard has been great

Murillo has been impressive so much so that when Bowman was healthy Grixby didnt stat

Adi nuff said

recruiting great but without results will go down hill

a lot of little positives but are greatly overshadowed by the huge deficiencies

Sorry....I don't see that as a positive. I see that as scary.

Here's a positive - I got a free hot dog when Larry the Cable guy was throwing them out of his suite after Ball State missed their field goal.

This is actually the only real positive. Where my damn dog???

The record is very scary. The only positive is that we aren't 1-3 and we SHOULD BE

Dillard and B-burgh show some huge potential!

Hill could be our next Matt Herian

Peterson has been playing very well this season making some keys catches

Isn't B-burgh a senior? Showing huge potential your senior year with 1/4 of the season already gone isn't much of a positive to me if you're not on the field.

You're right...he is. my mistake :dumdum

Yes I agree the offense is doing well. Another positive I think is being overlooked is the new depth we have at I-back. Lucky, Castille and Helu all contributed against Ball State. I really like Roy Helu, he has the size and cut speed as Reggie Bush. He was one of our best recruits last year but he was over looked on the national scene. He should be great in the future.

Yes I agree the offense is doing well. Another positive I think is being overlooked is the new depth we have at I-back. Lucky, Castille and Helu all contributed against Ball State. I really like Roy Helu, he has the size and cut speed as Reggie Bush. He was one of our best recruits last year but he was over looked on the national scene. He should be great in the future.

Is the offense really doing that 'well'???

Defenses NU Has Faced

Is the offense really doing that 'well'???

Defenses NU Has Faced

Still havent seen many points on the board in the first half. Until last Saturday, only 10 per game.

As for the topic - positives: I like Keller's determination to score, whether they do or dont. I like how he wants the ball. And he could have taken more sacks, but with that little flip he calls a throwing motion, and a little scrambling for space, he gets a pass off & gets positive yards.

I'm positive so far about the RBs.

Definately about the WRs (sans Franz).

Positive about the O-line keeping healthy.