Let's list the positives

I Bleed RED

Seriously, I have been extremely impressed with Keller ever since he came to Nebraska. He has acted with total class, and has become the one true leader of this team. Yeah, he was rusty for the first couple of games, but we would easily be 1-3 had Keller not came to Nebraska. Any win here on out will be due to Keller's passing.

Adi has been a huge upgrade in the kicking game.

We finally have a TE that can be a downfield threat

The line can pass protect

Sorry, just can't think of a positive about the defense

Positives?

OKC ponders..........

I just saved alot of money on my car insurance.LOL

Keller is getting much more consistent and looks to be getting much more comfortable.

I believe this trend will continue as the year goes on.

Castille is a positive as well as Dillard And yes I am saying it, Courtney Grixby has looked good.

-Keller

-Receiving Corps

-Offensive line during pass protection

-Special teams overall

-Hill emerging as another receiving threat

We've got quite a few good things about this team--if we get a decent defense put on this year, then we're easily back in the Big XII title hunt. Hell, we were only a decent defense away from putting away USC--our offense and special teams were doing extremely well against them until CozBohl implemented his 'Matador 2' defense.

grixby and potter have both been nice surprises

:yeah

And Nate Swift's just keeps catching any thing close to him. Man, is he good in the clutch!! :woo:woo

GBR!!!

Yes. Say whatever you want about Purify, Nunn, Holt, Paul....it's not a racial thing, but I think our best receiving core out there are all the white guys?!?! Swift and Peterson both get it done when they are called upon. And Sean Hill seems to be doing OK (emphasize the sarcasm on OK) for a TE who is 4th on the depth chart!!!

Nunn drops some good passes. Hardy is fast, but i don't think he's a great route runner and his hands aren't great. Purify, while he has all the talent and skills, seems like he might have a little Randy Moss attitude. I was watching him against Ball State and if he wasn't getting the ball, he wasn't running his route out. He was also throwing his arms up/down in disgust if he didn't get the ball. Plus when he got that first down and spun the ball on the ground, he should have gotten a penalty and someone should have yanked him off the field by his facemask. Holt, Paul and others...we haven't seen enought to know what they can/will do.

Down by two scores (37-28) in the fourth quarter against a hot offense, and winning. I'm taking that as a positive. Ruuds INT which he bobbled, but then stayed with it to catch it, then running the distance for a TD? That was a postive. And Dante Love's dropped ball on the last drive who happened to be nails all game, that's a positive. Hey man, its good to have a break go our way. Even championship teams need to have those breaks. The win, no matter how ugly or pretty, is a positive.

The only negative thought I can muster up at this point, since everything has already been discussed & debated, is that we dont get to watch the game on the Tube this week. Hope the board's still open come game time! GBR!!!

Dam and I thought this was going to be only possitives.

Mine are: Octavien, Keller, ALL the recievers, Castilles future(can't wait to see this kid explode) Bowman recovering from two knee surgeries ( I don't think some of us would ever walk again), Dillard, The new sports facilities, the excitement surrounding the BBall team and how about the Vol ball team.

I could keep going but, I need to save some sunshine for me.

:clap:clap:clap:clap