Any chance Solich would come back?

"I believe that US American Husker fans don't have play books and such as and so forth and the Iraqs and Asias and Africas need out help with playbooks and coaching and offensive defensive production to put up points and things and such as etc. so that we can build a better place for football all US American Husker fans and Frank Solich could further the cause of the future for those who need a future including all US American Husker fans and so forth.".......................... Miss Tean South Carolina

Now don't we all feel much better, smarter and no Frank ain't coming back.

I mean look at what dude's done at OHIO. He's take a perennial loser and turned them into a winner. That would be the opposite of his SUCCESSOR, who took a perennial winner and turned them into...well...a decent MAC team.

Steinbrenner fired Billy Martin how many times, yet brought him back?

How about it?

:hellloooo

LOL Tim Hardaway hates this thread too

"I believe that US American Husker fans don't have play books and such as and so forth and the Iraqs and Asias and Africas need out help with playbooks and coaching and offensive defensive production to put up points and things and such as etc. so that we can build a better place for football all US American Husker fans and Frank Solich could further the cause of the future for those who need a future including all US American Husker fans and so forth.".......................... Miss Tean South Carolina

Now don't we all feel much better, smarter and no Frank ain't coming back.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

I mean look at what dude's done at OHIO. He's take a perennial loser and turned them into a winner. That would be the opposite of his SUCCESSOR, who took a perennial winner and turned them into...well...a decent MAC team.

Steinbrenner fired Billy Martin how many times, yet brought him back?

How about it?

:hellloooo

this is a joke, right? :hellloooo

We wouldn't be worse....BUT WE WOULDN'T BE ANY BETTER.

And we need better. A)Solich B)Cally C) Turner Gill D) None of the above

D

The first 3 choice will yield the same results.

how do you know turner wouldnt do any better?

Agreed. I think being in only his second year at the lowest D1 program it is too early to pass judgement.

unless of course you know everything