I have news!!!!!

Here is the news.....

Osborne laid out plans to remove Cally last week

Cally, Coz, O-line coach and d-line coach are gone

They are pushing back hard for a better buyout

McBride is bringing Sanders in with him just for this year. There is no timetable but it is just a very temporary thing to make fans happy and help keep/get recruits.

Pelini for next year and hoping to keep Watson

The next big embarrassment and this should go down. I was surprised about McBride but it's just for this season if at all but they are ready to go. All this info was laid out last week and it was told to Cally and Co. on Saturday night.

Some of this info had been stated in different threads and now I can confirm this.

Here is the news.....

McBride is bringing Sanders in with him just for this year. There is no timetable but it is just a very temporary thing to make fans happy and help keep/get recruits.

The next big embarrassment and this should go down. I was surprised about McBride but it's just for this season if at all but they are ready to go. All this info was laid out last week and it was told to Cally and Co. on Saturday night.

Some of this info had been stated in different threads and now I can confirm this.

Sweet Jesus Charlie F'ing McBride?!! That's like bringing Buddy Ryan back to the Bears! :bonez

Here is the news.....

Sweet Jesus Charlie F'ing McBride?!! That's like bringing Buddy Ryan back to the Bears! :bonez

Awesome!! Great News!! :clap

Here is the news.....

Awesome Stuff IBR !!!!

My guess is the retailers of Husker stuff and the retailers of anything around Lincoln are happy with all of the changes too.. Happy People = People who spend money :)

Once the "deed is done" then there can be glory again.. hmm sounds familiar ?