BILL CALLAHAN WAS SHOCKED SUNDAY MORNING

Reebsker

That's because after Callahan's Cornhuskers lost 79-36 to Kansas, the front seat of his car didn't have a brick and broken glass in it (as far as we know). Huskers fans really are the classiest in America. I'm sure Callahan had no idea there was any place on earth that people were so nice.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/amjump

Of Course we're gonna be nice Billy Boy, we know you're headed out the door after the Colorado game.

Of Course we're gonna be nice Billy Boy, we know you're headed out the door after the Colorado game.

No. You're gonna be civil because that's what good people do. In the end we are just talking football. You have to be able to separate real life from it.

I wish the national media would stop writing stories about Nebraskans and Nebraska Fans as if they know us. They don't know us, they have very little in common with us, and they couldn't care less about us unless we can sell their story. I've just about had enough of people who have zero idea what we're about writing stories about Husker Fans.

That's because after Callahan's Cornhuskers lost 79-36 to Kansas, the front seat of his car didn't have a brick and broken glass in it (as far as we know). Huskers fans really are the classiest in America. I'm sure Callahan had no idea there was any place on earth that people were so nice.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/amjump

Thats because the bastages that should have broken BCs window broke mine!! Those sonzabeyatches in KC are the crappiest people in the world. Screw KC and everything in mizzou, by far the worst place to visit in America, worse than New Orleans after Katrina ripped through!

Those writers are a bunch of bone heads. When I arrived at his house several other people were trying with little success to pry open the garage door.

Note to self: bring bigger pry bar, brick appears to be of adequate size, weight and density.

Second Note to self: Free beer should be enough incentive to keep those prying on door more enthusiastice for longer period of time.

The reality is that we want nothing left of BC to remind us of his tenure, this includes a rap sheat and any broken glass. We'd rather he simply leave and we can try to erase 4 years from our memory.

Do not take this literally. Its not an article or statement. The person who wrote that was trying to fill a page and was trying to be funny. Kind of lame.

I AM NOT KIDDING! SOMEONE DID BREAK MY WINDOW IN KC ON FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE GAME. THEY STOLE MY CELL PHONE AND RADAR DETECTOR. I WAS IN WESTPORT AND LEFT MY HUSKER HAT IN THE WINDOW, SHOWING MY UNFALTERING SUPPORT OF A TEAM WHO NEEDS DIE HARD FANS MORE THAN EVER. THE CRACKHEAD WHO RIPPED ME OFF MUST HAVE SEEN IT AND THOUGHT VISITING HUSKER FANS FOR THE PICKING.