What are you listening to right now?

Jesse Ed Davis - Santa Claus Is Getting Down (1988)

Hey now its Christmas, Snow flakes falling down,
Lets hang your Pretty stockings
And then lets start fooling around

You better behave real good little gurrell
Santa Claus is getting down,

I cut loose my reindeer
Took the sack off my back
Now I do all my cruising
In a long black Cadillac

You better behave like a good little gurrell
Climb up here in Santa’s lap

Geetar SOLO

Now Lets get to bed early
Turn down the lights
Santa Caus will be cumming
In your chimney tonight
You'd better behave like a good little gurrell
Santa Claus will treat you right

So Hey now it’s Christmas
With the snow flakes fallin down
Let's hang your pretty stockings
before we start to fool around

You'd better behave like a good little girl
Santa Claus is getting down,
All right, get down Santa

I used to "borrow" this album from my big Brother as I looked out the big picture window of our house in Holdrege at all of the gloomy skies and snow...

It's noonish in downtown Phoenix and I'm still seein' my breath vapor trails against grey skies..??? Time to Winter in Australia!!

• Fire 1

I used to "borrow" this album from my big Brother as I looked out the big picture window of our house in Holdrege at all of the gloomy skies and snow...

It's noonish in downtown Phoenix and I'm still seein' my breath vapor trails against grey skies..??? Time to Winter in Australia!!

Very nice, H37! Here's my "Hawaii" music from college days at UNL. I used to study in Love Library until it closed. Then I'd make my way to my on-campus room and get in another hour or so of study time. If I could make it to 2:00am I'd head down the hall to the resident loadies. They'd always be up, eating munchies and watching TV, stoned to the bejesuts. Hawaii Five-O came on at 2:00am. So I'd try to time it so I could listen to this awesome theme music. (I didn't have a TV in my room. lol) Then I'd head back to my room and hit the hay. That was a typical evening for me at UNL, Monday thru Thursday. Good times! :lol:

Very nice, H37! Here's my "Hawaii" music from college days at UNL. I used to study in Love Library until it closed. Then I'd make my way to my on-campus room and get in another hour or so of study time. If I could make it to 2:00am I'd head down the hall to the resident loadies. They'd always be up, eating munchies and watching TV, stoned to the bejesuts. Hawaii Five-O came on at 2:00am. So I'd try to time it so I could listen to this awesome theme music. (I didn't have a TV in my room. lol) Then I'd head back to my room and hit the hay. That was a typical evening for me at UNL, Monday thru Thursday. Good times! :lol:

When I was a kid, The fat kid a couple of blocks away used to pull his trapset onto his driveway and play along to that song cranked up..Over and Over...

When did Love Library close?

Always a tough place to keep your footing as I remember..

Seems like it used to close at 1:00am. But I'm not positive. I closed that place down quite a few times---from my sophomore year one, that is. Didn't spend much library study time my frosh year. lol

Seems like it used to close at 1:00am. But I'm not positive. I closed that place down quite a few times---from my sophomore year one, that is. Didn't spend much library study time my frosh year. lol

As I was googling it, it occured to me you meant closed for the day and not closed down...Being so far away and reading about all the changes going on in Lincoln , I start to assume Libraries are getting closed and/or books are being burned..

Next thing you know, "P.O. Pears*" will open back up and "The Night Before" will close down..

* Minder Binders (used to be owned by the same folks as P.O. Pears and Boulder's Buffalo Chip) Re-opened in their old location in Tempe recently..(Their overpriced Pizza really Sucks)