The Search is Over!

Three interviews already happened. Gill, Pelini and Grobe. This has been reported somewhere already, there is a thread on it.

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23047

The blog you link to doesn't mention the Gill interview as having already happened, which is the question we're discussing here.

But I did find it funny that the blog said that "no specifics were discussed" in the "informal meeting" with Grobe in Atlanta. Why would they fly Grobe all the way to Atlanta just to chew the fat informally and discuss generalities? That doesn't make much sense to me.

I am just saying, I don't know that any announcement will happen today. An announcement naming Bo would be just that - he would not be up here till after the SEC game. And there is no sign of Turner in the area. The only hint that it could be Turner is the delaying of his weekly press conference indefinately. It will be interesting to see if anything comes out today, but I am not counting on it.

Whoever it is, I will give my support to the new HC when he is announced.

:bonez:bonez:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

Dang it! They need to make an announcement so we can all go back to work and be productive.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Okay...so I lurk on HuskerPedia and came across this in a thread that is similar to ours...

Quote from BlueCreek

"PS> I do check out Huskerboard.com now and then, but as a general rule I don't find the posters over there to be as knowledgable as the ones over here."

:wtf

Now that just ain't right!

What does he know, I'm as knowledgable as a wet noodle!

I am just saying, I don't know that any announcement will happen today. An announcement naming Bo would be just that - he would not be up here till after the SEC game. And there is no sign of Turner in the area. The only hint that it could be Turner is the delaying of his weekly press conference indefinately. It will be interesting to see if anything comes out today, but I am not counting on it.

Whoever it is, I will give my support to the new HC when he is announced.

:bonez:bonez:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

Dang it! They need to make an announcement so we can all go back to work and be productive.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

I work on a switchboard so I can blog between calls. Ofcourse, that is also why it takes me so long to get back to some of the comments.

:laughpound

Pelini, not Gill.

Every credible source at Rivals has confirmed this.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

That is what I've heard as well but it wasn't from Rivals. What I read was "the ink is drying on a new contract as we speak" and it's Pelini who will be the new HC.

I just heard that this is indeed true and that Pelini will be announcing his OC as well. The OC is: Rick Neuheisel. Apparently, to offset Pelini's firey personality, Neuheisel will bring a calming, sweater vest, guitar playing, hand-holding, kumbaya songfest to the team. Not to worry, all will be fine for the Big Red!

I just heard that this is indeed true and that Pelini will be announcing his OC as well. The OC is: Rick Neuheisel. Apparently, to offset Pelini's firey personality, Neuheisel will bring a calming, sweater vest, guitar playing, hand-holding, kumbaya songfest to the team. Not to worry, all will be fine for the Big Red!

Maybe as QB coach, but I doubt OC. But what do I know? Thanks for the information. :rollin

I love Kum Ba Ya!! :)

Okay...so I lurk on HuskerPedia and came across this in a thread that is similar to ours...

Quote from BlueCreek

"PS> I do check out Huskerboard.com now and then, but as a general rule I don't find the posters over there to be as knowledgable as the ones over here."

bullcrap... they don't have saltwater aquarium guy!!!

or do they?

Quote from BlueCreek

I make up my sources just as well as the people at Huskerboard.com.

Quote from BlueCreek

I make up my sources just as well as the people at Huskerboard.com.

??