How divided are we on Pelini?

Do you want Bo Pelini to be the head coach?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When Solich was fired, the fanbase seemed divided on whether or not it should have happened.

Now that most signs point to Pelini being our next coach, I was wondering if we're divided on this too.

as the only nay vote, i believe that bo will set us back annother 10 years to be a power again. i'd rather castrate myself then have him as a head coach.

You certainly sound like an educated fan.

When Solich was fired, the fanbase seemed divided on whether or not it should have happened.

Now that most signs point to Pelini being our next coach, I was wondering if we're divided on this too.

as the only nay vote, i believe that bo will set us back annother 10 years to be a power again. i'd rather castrate myself then have him as a head coach.

Is that your female side speaking or??????? :dunno

Ya what divided the fans last time was the canning of a 10-3 staff. There are still strong feelings about that on both sides four years later. BO was probably a more popular choice then than now. He'd have brought the fans back together. But Pedey wanted a guy from the NFL as part if his "culture change". Carroll was on-fire than so Simple Stevey assumed about any guy from the pro's would kick ass. Ya right.

Bo wasn't my top choice. I would have preferred a proven HC like Kelly. But I'm not anti-Bo by any means. I want to see what type of staff he puts together, that will give some indication of where we are going.

The huskernation was not divided on BC's firing and I think for the most part they are behind Bo. This isn't 2003 by any means.

well that would solve a lot of problems in the future..... Go for it!

Based on what, really? The only criticism I have heard are some vague character comments and then suggestions that he's not religious enough.

His sucess may depend on who he gets on his staff....overall, I think he will get it done. Time will tell but I have a pretty good feeling we will all eventually be happy about this hire.

Hiring the right guys and enabling them to do their jobs is HUGE. You have the right staff and let them do their jobs you will look like smart. We have seen what the wrong hires can do.

The coming weeks will play a major part in whether Bo works-out or not.

How did that work out for you? Is your voice a bit higher now?

If Bo is the guy, than I'm all for him. Turner is my #2 choice behind Kelly, who I thought would be the best hire. This thing about money surprises me. I would think with the sell outs and merchandise, TV, bowl payouts, very wealthy boosters, that Nebraska could compete with any program as far as paying coaches. The way millions are thrown around now days, 2 million doesn't seem like that much from a big program.

GBR!!!

I think we already proved that big money doesn't mean squat. 2004 - 2007 for just a reminder. If they can produce positive results by all means pay them accordingly.

You have anty up to play in the big game..If we're concered about the cost of a head coach, we should quit demanding championships! Baylor just dished out $1.8MM for a football coach with dreams of a winning season or two. The Big Red Machine has the cash and if they wanted to attrack the top coaching talent in the country then they needed to spend it.

Thrilled with Pelini - Go Bo! :corndance

I guess you didn't go through with it? :)