non-conference games

Looking at the non-conference schedule in the coming years we play some pretty weak opponents and the bigger names are some teams that we have played in the past even if it's been a while (UCLA, Washington).

Who would you like to see us play a home & away series with if you were the schedule maker?

I think these would be fun and get us some exposure in different areas of the country:

Rutgers - New Jersey is a good recruiting area

Cal - we need to play more California teams

Wyoming - short road trip

Wisconsin - lots of red

Boise State - blue field

Georgia - get us some deep south exposure

LSU - would be fun for Bo

Looking at the non-conference schedule in the coming years we play some pretty weak opponents and the bigger names are some teams that we have played in the past even if it's been a while (UCLA, Washington).

Who would you like to see us play a home & away series with if you were the schedule maker?

I think these would be fun and get us some exposure in different areas of the country:

Wisconsin - lots of red

Boise State - blue field

Iowa - Boarder War

Hawaii - What kid doesnt want to travel there

Miami - I miss those matchups

Wisconsin - lots of red

Boise State - blue field

I like Wyoming just for the tradition

Others I would like to see...

Alabama - Bryant/Osborne Legacy Game

Iowa - Just want to see them pounded into the ground on an annual basis, Preferably the week before

ISU plays them.

TCU - If we have to play any Texas teams we may as well play them all...

Wisconsin - lots of red

Boise State - blue field

Iowa - Boarder War

Hawaii - What kid doesnt want to travel there

Miami - I miss those matchups

Love the Iowa thought. I live in Iowa and have Hawkeye friends. It would be a great matchup. Also, why not Notre Dame. I know we did it a while back.

Iowa. You have no idea how much I would like the Huskers to smack them down every year to shut up their fans.(if Iowa was so great, frickin win something, like ever)

As far as the home and home games, I would take anyone with some tradition. I know we do 1 big boy every year, but I would like a second mid level BCS conference team to go with the layups.

Wisconsin - lots of red

Boise State - blue field

Iowa - Just want to see them pounded into the ground on an annual basis, Preferably the week before

ISU plays them.

:rollin great, the nation is bored to tears as huskers and bamers give each other bj's

Wisconsin - lots of red

Boise State - blue field

ISU plays them.

:rollin great, the nation is bored to tears as huskers and bamers give each other bj's

Ha ha..good one! Say...aren't you an LSU fan? Is it true that LSU stands for Les mileS Unsigned? Most suck losing your DC and then having your HC all but packed for his trip to Ann Arbor. You LA people...you'll believe anything won't you?

I'd like to start off with playing Oklahoma every year. I know that's not non-conference, but I miss the days of having the OU matchup to look forward to every year.

In terms of non-conference teams, my list would go like this:

Arkansas (2nd favorite team, would be a fun game to watch)

West Virginia

Louisville

Kentucky

Navy

I always enjoy this type of discussion. If it was a home & away type -

1. Michigan

2. Ohio State

3. Navy

4. Air Force

5. Alabama

6. Miami, Fla - Night game

7. Wisconsin - all that red

8. Arkansas

9. North Carolina

Too bad the Orange Bowl is done for or else that would be a sweet place to play it!