QB Sean Renfree

kozzman555

Rumor going around that Renfree's dad is pissed at Watson. Supposedly Watson called up Renfree after Spano's committ and left a vm saying that Renfree might want to schedule a visit somewhere else. :dunno

if true, you can't blame Watson for being up front with Renfree's dad.......if Renfree had comitted here sooner, maybe things would have been totally reversed? anyway, i feel good about stealing a guy away from Gundy, who just didn't treat Spano right.

If you can't tell, Renfree's dad is basically a douche. Get him here and just imagine the problems he could possibly cause.

Spano was ahead of Renfree on our wish list, we took who we thought was the better QB and are quite happy about it. If Renfree thinks that is such a horrible thing, then he is just a complete idiot, point blank.

Rumor going around that Renfree's dad is pissed at Watson. Supposedly Watson called up Renfree after Spano's committ and left a vm saying that Renfree might want to schedule a visit somewhere else. :dunno

if true, you can't blame Watson for being up front with Renfree's dad.......if Renfree had comitted here sooner, maybe things would have been totally reversed? anyway, i feel good about stealing a guy away from Gundy, who just didn't treat Spano right.

Big Willie... Remember this post?

It's growing quite a bit apparent that you have no idea what it is like to be a grown man. If you want to choose to belittle a kid for months on end, then that can be your own thing. But that IS classless and quite sad at the same time.

So does calling a 17 year-old kid qualify as classless and sad? You trashed me on the Vondre Tostensen board for saying I hoped we didn't go after this kid because he has attitude issues and you called me "classless" and said it was "sad" that I would say such things about a young high school kid. Practice what you preach bro. I LOVE HYPOCRITES!!! What a wonderful guy you must be. A real inspiration to those of us who read these boards in search of someone with such higher morals than ourselves. I am honored to have been taken to task by the likes of you. Congrats Lil' Willie... you are great.

Big Willie... Remember this post?

It's growing quite a bit apparent that you have no idea what it is like to be a grown man. If you want to choose to belittle a kid for months on end, then that can be your own thing. But that IS classless and quite sad at the same time.

So does calling a 17 year-old kid qualify as classless and sad? You trashed me on the Vondre Tostensen board for saying I hoped we didn't go after this kid because he has attitude issues and you called me "classless" and said it was "sad" that I would say such things about a young high school kid. Practice what you preach bro. I LOVE HYPOCRITES!!!

dedhoarse

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

hahahahaha can't beat that animation.

You are correct sir!!! However, I did promise that since a few precious souls gave me so much crap that if they ever stepped out of line I would lace their Cheerios with, well, whatever foul tasting substance I could find. So, without further issues, diatribes, or rants and raves, I hereby declare that I am OUT!

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

Renfree's dad should sit down and think a little bit. Why would NU only offer one QB? What if that QB said no, and the Huskers were left with no QBs in their recruiting class?

They have to offer more than one. Just have to. It's Renfree's fault he didn't say yes sooner.

I think this is a perfect example of Daddy living through Jr!

father, if you could read closely, I am referring to Renfree's father who has stated that he will do everything in his power to make sure Nebraska never gets another recruit from Arizona now.

But I wouldn't expect you to read, understand and follow anything.

Wow, did he say that?

I was going to say, it's gotta be tough for Renfree to go through this because he didn't even get a chance to visit. But that's life, and that's recruiting...best of luck to him! His father, though, is going overboard if he's going to throw a fit over it.

We would've welcomed Renfree with open arms...but we were targeting just 1QB in this year's class, and that spot filled up...it happens. Makes no sense, on either side, to load up more than we have space for and just watch guys ride the pine or transfer.

maybe Bo thinks we need to get players for more needy positions............... that would certainly make sense to me. I dont know why this kids dad would be upset. to me watson is doing him a favor.

I look at it this way. They were both offered a scholarship. The first one that took it was N.

True. Renfree could have committed before his visit which plenty of players have.

father, if you could read closely, I am referring to Renfree's father who has stated that he will do everything in his power to make sure Nebraska never gets another recruit from Arizona now.

But I wouldn't expect you to read, understand and follow anything.

Wow, did he say that?

I was going to say, it's gotta be tough for Renfree to go through this because he didn't even get a chance to visit. But that's life, and that's recruiting...best of luck to him! His father, though, is going overboard if he's going to throw a fit over it.

We would've welcomed Renfree with open arms...but we were targeting just 1QB in this year's class, and that spot filled up...it happens. Makes no sense, on either side, to load up more than we have space for and just watch guys ride the pine or transfer.

Renfree could have also stood by his commitment to Georgia Tech and not had to deal with this. From what I understand, he decomitted the day of or after Johnson was named coach there, anticipating a change in offense to something option based.