What is the appeal of Colorado to our recruits?

I've only been to 3 Big-12 campuses (campusi?).

The thing I hated about Lincoln (besides the mostly gray skies)..Was having trouble understanding the TA's who spoke English as a distant 2nd language..even my Calculus Professor..It took me over half the semester to figure out what he meant by "Leems" (Limits).

Austin had better weather..But the over abundance of Gay people scared the crap out of me..Sorry if I offended any of you, but I used to be good looking. chuckleshuffle

Boulder had by far, the best micro brews..and the girls I saw were almost as pretty as the ones at ASU/Tempe..Where I hope our sons end up going...Depends on their Major..So far..the 8 yr old still wants to be a paleontologist, and our 6 yr. old wants to be a Marine Biologist so he can be a "Turtle Dr."

From a Baylor Blog:

whitewomen.jpg

We'll Bring the White Girls, If You Bring the Bourbon

If you wouldn't mind explaining, how is ISU responsible for the fax machine, atomic bomb, and the computer?

Actually ISU is a very good school.

ISU has one of the top Veterinary Medicine schools in the nation!

I'd heard that about KSU..

In fact..I took my Husky to Manhattan for experimental knee surgery in 1980?

If it wasn't for the out of state tuition, I'd probably gone to Vet. School at KSU or CSU.

:clap

That is nonsense. No one has been caught taking tests for football players at CU. Maybe you have a news link where you read this? Or maybe its just wishful thinking on your part? CU players can't get academic credit from playing football, unlike several other Big 12 schools. And CU players can't major in gym, like at other Big 12 schools. And when CU players do wrong, they are disciplined by both the football team and the university, unlike Nebraska, or have you already forgotten Mo Purify missing one lousy game for multiple offenses including domestic violence and drunk driving? Or Lawrence Phillips missing one practice for beating the crap out of girlfriend in front of witnesses, or Christian Peter raping Miss Nebraska, or Johnny Rodgers robbing gas stations, etc. Colorado football doesn't always make me proud but if anyone should be calling the kettle black, they aren't pots from Nebraska, dude.

And if you want to know what might make CU appeal to recruits, HuskerTrucker, you might want to read your own posts. I respect most Nebraska fans but making bigoted remarks about hispanics? Not what I'd expect from fans who consider themselves the classiest in college football.

Holy mother of... wow. That was SO good! :rollin

All BC lovers (recruits) welcomed to leave: "short term pain for long term gain" for NU. Oh, and solong,

farewell and see yah. :clap :clap :clap