Recruits May Have Been Upset About Coaching Change, But Current Players Weren't

huskerguy

It seems that the general mood coming out of the locker room is that the players are happy with the change. No players seem to be talking transfer or anything like that and check out this quote from a recruit (LaMichael James)

"It went great. I liked the players. Quentin Castille was my player host. We really didn't talk much about anything. He was just a funny dude. He just said he was happy that (former NU head coach Bill) Callahan wasn't there anymore."

wait until next year we will see who is happy that Callahan is gone when we lose even more games

Judging by your posts, your screen name, and general attitude, I have come to the conclusion that you are not a husker fan. Either that, or you were but now have jumped ship. Maybe you are bitter because you liked Callahan, but you are going to have to get over it. Times change.

wait until next year we will see who is happy that Callahan is gone when we lose even more games

Judging by your posts, your screen name, and general attitude, I have come to the conclusion that you are not a husker fan. Either that, or you were but now have jumped ship. Maybe you are bitter because you liked Callahan, but you are going to have to get over it. Times change.

The ignore feature is a great tool to use I See!

it doesnt matter who we have if the fans dont support them Callahan just needed more time

trying to figure out your angle... did you actually watch any Husker football in the last few year? ...any game that mattered? How about the on-field progress of the many-star recruits... you are in a very small minority, friend. I'm guessing 'just to get a rise' outta the boys on the board.