2 new prospects on the map

Is Ridgers still visiting this weekend? If we take one more back, this would be the guy I'd want.

Rodgers is visiting on the 25th. Waggner has yet to be offered by NU even after expressing interest in wanting to play for Bo, he must not fit the mold of what Bo is looking for because he is a good athlete and I don't really think that number of schollys this year is a big concern, we have 10 available(total of 27) I believe, we will be lucky probably to even fill 8 of those. If we do happen to fill 8 of those and we keep Compton I will be very excited about this class.

Is Ridgers still visiting this weekend? If we take one more back, this would be the guy I'd want.

Rodgers is visiting on the 25th. Waggner has yet to be offered by NU even after expressing interest in wanting to play for Bo, he must not fit the mold of what Bo is looking for because he is a good athlete and I don't really think that number of schollys this year is a big concern, we have 10 available(total of 27) I believe, we will be lucky probably to even fill 8 of those. If we do happen to fill 8 of those and we keep Compton I will be very excited about this class.

Huh? Waggner is one of the top players left on our board.

Rogers isn't being recruited as a RB. Athlete.

Waggner is one of the top players left, but to the best of the imformation available to me he has not been offered which I thought was odd.

Rogers could play a lot of different positions, and as long as he is 'N' i don't care

Waggner is one of the top players left, but to the best of the imformation available to me he has not been offered which I thought was odd.

Rogers could play a lot of different positions, and as long as he is 'N' i don't care

Well I must say your info is pretty bad then. No doubt he has an offer.

Well I must say your info is pretty bad then. No doubt he has an offer.

According to Scout, Waggner has not been offered by NU. He has offers from Auburn, Tennesee, Minnesota, Mississippi and North Carolina.

According to Scout, Waggner has not been offered by NU. He has offers from Auburn, Tennesee, Minnesota, Mississippi and North Carolina.

Tennessee's to lose. Probably didn't stand a chance this late in the process.

He wanted to go to LSU, but they never offered. If NU never offered, could be for some of the same reasons LSU didn't.

Did he lose a star recently?

BHR, he has an offer. I don't know why I have to repeat this, but he 100%, without a doubt, has an offer. Scout is one of the slowest sites to update a players profile out there. They are trustworthy, just REALLY slow on information.

Why would you be repeating something you never said in the first place? I never saw any post where you said 'he has an offer'. You said 'No Doubt he has an offer.' That's an expression of your belief, not fact.Not the same thing I'm afraid. So far as I can tell at this time, you're the only person I know of that knows of any offer from NU that Waggner has. Maybe he's got it, but nobody seems to know it.

Scout still shows no Offer from NU. Hard to believe they're THAT slow.

Maybe I just missed the announcement...If he "100% without a doubt has an offer", where'd you hear it? I'd like to check that source out myself.

BHR, he has an offer. I don't know why I have to repeat this, but he 100%, without a doubt, has an offer. Scout is one of the slowest sites to update a players profile out there. They are trustworthy, just REALLY slow on information.

Why would you be repeating something you never said in the first place? I never saw any post where you said 'he has an offer'. You said 'No Doubt he has an offer.' That's an expression of your belief, not fact.Not the same thing I'm afraid. So far as I can tell at this time, you're the only person I know of that knows of any offer from NU that Waggner has. Maybe he's got it, but nobody seems to know it.

Scout still shows no Offer from NU. Hard to believe they're THAT slow.

Maybe I just missed the announcement...If he "100% without a doubt has an offer", where'd you hear it? I'd like to check that source out myself.

Actually...sometimes they are that slow. I don’t think they showed Eddie Brown with an offer until after he committed.