Breakout player of 08

JHaWk

Wrong. Touches refers to the amount of time he touches the ball, rather it be a rush or a reception. He will be just as involved in the passing game, but in different capacities(running routes, rather than taking as many swing passes or dump-offs).

In terms of play selection, he might be about the same as he was this year, but I still don't think he will be near as involved. The reason being, he had Keller in the pocket 3/4 of the season, and Keller really struggled finding downfield receivers in the system, and throwing dump offs to Lucky more often than he probably should have.

But I could be wrong. We'll see. :bonez

Wrong. Touches refers to the amount of time he touches the ball, rather it be a rush or a reception. He will be just as involved in the passing game, but in different capacities(running routes, rather than taking as many swing passes or dump-offs).

In terms of play selection, he might be about the same as he was this year, but I still don't think he will be near as involved. The reason being, he had Keller in the pocket 3/4 of the season, and Keller really struggled finding downfield receivers in the system, and throwing dump offs to Lucky more often than he probably should have.

But I could be wrong. We'll see. :bonez

Would you believe that Lucky caught more passes in the games Ganz started than in the games Keller started? 55 in the first 9 games, 20 in the last 3. Lucky will be leaned on heavily this next year. It's gonna be the Joe and Marlon show.

if Kenny has put back on the 50 lbs. of muscle he lost, yes he may be good once again.

youd be surprised how quickly you can gain it back. I got mono right before my senior graduation and lost about 30. I had to lift like crazy, but to my surprise I gained it all back by the time i started basketball practice in college