Breakout player of 08

JHaWk

Marlon Lucky

With a very dangerous and deep O line who will hopefully have better blocking technique and with Lucky being a more aggressive runner and a year better, I'm going to say that he'll eclipse 1,000 rushing yards quite easily and might even get to 1,000 receiving too. We'll see. But I think he's poised for a big year.

Lucky won't be as involved in the passing game next year.

Marlon Lucky

With a very dangerous and deep O line who will hopefully have better blocking technique and with Lucky being a more aggressive runner and a year better, I'm going to say that he'll eclipse 1,000 rushing yards quite easily and might even get to 1,000 receiving too. We'll see. But I think he's poised for a big year.

There is another post stating Watson wants to use him like the Eagles use Westbrook, so I think he will probably have a similar amount of touches.

Larry Asante and Ricky Thenarse on Defense will shine.

On offense i say Will Henry. He has decent to above average speed and is a big receiver, everyone talks about Paul and Holt but i think Henry will standout.

Lucky will be awesome. I get so tired of hearing about "lets move Lucky to slot blah blah blah" He was 2nd team Big 12 RB this year and was screwed at that. Why do we want to move him. He will go for over 1500 on the ground and over 500 in the air.

Long shot is Zac Lee. I am so surprised that everyone just wants to hand the job to Ganz. I for one dont remember him playing all that well. I remember big numbers mixed around crappy throws bad decisions and very costly mistakes

I think Zac Lee will be hard to keep off the field after 3 or 4 games of mop up duty. It will be nice if Ganz can keep improving his passing game, but he will be pushed by Zac some time during the season if he starts having trouble keeping the offense on the field..Either way it's a nice problem to have.

GBR!!!

I think Zac Lee will be hard to keep off the field after 3 or 4 games of mop up duty. It will be nice if Ganz can keep improving his passing game, but he will be pushed by Zac some time during the season if he starts having trouble keeping the offense on the field..Either way it's a nice problem to have.

GBR!!!

Lee is going to have to get past Patrick Witt first. Witt is the current #3 until a nerw depth chart comes out. I haven't seen him play yet, but from what I understand from people that have the kid is flat amazing.

Marlon Lucky

There is another post stating Watson wants to use him like the Eagles use Westbrook, so I think he will probably have a similar amount of touches.

Right. Touches refers to carries, as in run plays. I said he wouldn't be as involved in the passing game..

Marlon Lucky

Right. Touches refers to carries, as in run plays. I said he wouldn't be as involved in the passing game..

Wrong. Touches refers to the amount of time he touches the ball, rather it be a rush or a reception. He will be just as involved in the passing game, but in different capacities(running routes, rather than taking as many swing passes or dump-offs).