Spring Game

mwj98

Man I wish I was going to be there, it's looking less likely by the day. Thinking i'm gonna save the travel expenses for a real game (and WeFest).

I'm in a similar boat...Grew up in NY and now live in DC....have yet to be to my first game in Lincoln...went to the WF game in Winston-Salem last year....I think I want to save my first Memorial Stadium experience for a "real game." Plus I don't have the money to travel...

Since I am stranded on the East Coast and can't make the games much anymore, I was wondering how much will miss at the Spring game this year. Are they actually going to go back to 1st string O and 2nd string D on one team vs. 1st string D and second string O on the other team? I really hated it when BC went away from that, it would give us a legitimate look at how good/bad our D will be this year.

Unfortunately I can't make it this year. Expecting my first child the day before the game, and don't think wife would appreciate me heading out of town the next day!

Hopefully I can catch it on TV

...and you call yourself a fan.. <_<

JUST HAD MY SECOND DAUGHTER ON THE 31ST. I'M HERE IN NEBRASKA WIFES IN VIRGINIA. JUST TELL HER YOU'LL MAKE IT UP ON THE NEXT ONE. :thumbs

I didn't know about the reserve-seating. Looks like endzone seats and watching half the game on the bigscreen for me. :angry:

Endzone seats are not horrible. I sat in the south endzone for the Ball State game and the north endzone for the Kansas State game. Both were very good views of the field.

depending the atomosphere your in, how old you are, and what you want out of the game.. personally.. there is nothing better than south endzone.. then again, it all matters on what you want