RB Christine Michael

• 2 months later...

I guess that he really wants to go to LSU but they arent going to take him at this time. LSU is really high on a junior named Lache Seastrunk from Temple, Texas. He is probably the best back for next year and has a ton of offers (Nebraska of course). I wish Nebraska was at the point where they are turning down 5 stars. LOL. My bet is the LSU will offer him at some point and he will end up there. If not, I would say that Texas A&M has a spot saved for him.

So what's the story with him? I just read on an LSU board that he tried to commit to LSU and they would not take him. Does TAMU even have any slots left? Miss. State is the only other school listed besides Nebraska on Scout.

Nebraska is more than likely out of the running for him. He's stated that he wants to stay close to home. If LSU turned him down then thats amazing cause this guy is a freak. Not quite sure how you turn down a guy like this unless someone else has your attention.

I guess that he really wants to go to LSU but they arent going to take him at this time. LSU is really high on a junior named Lache Seastrunk from Temple, Texas. He is probably the best back for next year and has a ton of offers (Nebraska of course). I wish Nebraska was at the point where they are turning down 5 stars. LOL. My bet is the LSU will offer him at some point and he will end up there. If not, I would say that Texas A&M has a spot saved for him.

Can any team in the country really turn down someone as talented as Michael IN HOPES of landing a stud next year??? I don't believe that. First off, the kid is from Texas and those kids are ALWAYS looking for Texas offers and most are going to jump and take it. Also, if you put your stock in him and he gets hurt and never plays again, you just pushed aside a guy like Michael for nothing.

Nebraska is more than likely out of the running for him. He's stated that he wants to stay close to home. If LSU turned him down then thats amazing cause this guy is a freak. Not quite sure how you turn down a guy like this unless someone else has your attention.

They have 2 other more highly rated RBs (Scout) and are trying to somehow steal Trent Richardson from Alabama. I guess they just have other needs at this point, but if someone else falls through he might get a "committable" offer near signing day.

Don't run like no woman i know:

Chistine Michael powers West Brook to victory

Uncommitted ESPNU 150 running back Christine Michael carried 29 times for 304 yards (10.5 average) and six touchdowns in West Brook's 51-35 triumph over Memorial (Pasadena, Texas), the Houston Chronicle reports.

Michael said following his big game, "I just let the game come to me, played my best and followed the line."

Don't run like no woman i know:

Michael said following his big game, "I just let the game come to me, played my best and followed the line."

It sounds like the key to getting this guy as a recruit is too get the offensive line to commit first ... he will then follow them to the big N.

SheepdogMark

PS. Here's another profile about a player we have chance at ... from what it sounds.

SheepdogMark

• 1 month later...

In other WTF took so long news, Rivals says he's planning to commit to TAMU, again. Here's the teaser:

Texas A&M added a five-star running back to its 2009 class Sunday. Beaumont (Texas) West Brook's Christine Michael said at registration for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl that he plans to pick the Aggies when he announces his decision Saturday during the game.

On the other hand, if he's a switch the hat guy, he'd really fool the crap out of everyone.