10/04 Missouri - L

10/11 @ Texas Tech - L

10/18 @ Iowa State - W

10/25 Baylor - W

11/01 @ Oklahoma - L

11/08 Kansas - L

11/15 @ Kansas St. - W

11/28 or 29 Colorado - L

6-6 may be a little pessimistic, but having trouble finding that 7th win, maybe TT or CU.

Western Mich. - W 38-13

San Jose St. - W 45-17

New Mexico St. - W 63-7

Va. Tech - W 24 - 3

Mizzou - W 38-24

@T-Tech - W 38-37

@ISU - W 47-17

Baylor - W 63-13

@ OU - L 17-28

Kansas - W 42-38

@KSU - W 49-17

Colorado - W 38-13

Big 12 Championship vs OU Loss 21-24

Cotton Bowl vs Alabama W 31-21

So basically we'll have Missouri's 2007 season? I highly doubt it.

Nobody thought Missouri would have Missouri's 2007 season, either. Or Kansas'.

If the team comes out and plays hard, like a team (see KU), who knows what might happen? Do that, and the record takes care of itself.

:cheers

08/30 Western Michigan - W

09/06 San Jose State - W

09/13 New Mexico State - W

09/27 Virginia Tech - T

10/04 Missouri - T

10/11 @ Texas Tech - L

10/18 @ Iowa State - W

10/25 Baylor - W

11/01 @ Oklahoma - L

11/08 Kansas - W

11/15 @ Kansas State - W

11/28 Colorado - W

T = Tossup

Va. Tech and Missouri are tossups because they are in Lincoln. It's really hard to call these now without having even seen this team step on the field

Even if VT and Mizzou are losses, that still leaves us at 8-4 which is not bad.

2 0 0 8 S C H E D U L E

08/30 Western Mich. - W

09/06 San Jose St. - W

09/13 New Mexico St. - W

09/27 Virginia Tech - ?(L)

10/04 Missouri - ?(W)

10/11 @ Texas Tech - W

10/18 @ Iowa State -W

10/25 Baylor - W

11/01 @ Oklahoma - L

11/08 Kansas - ?(W)

11/15 @ Kansas St. - W

11/28 or 29 Colorado - W

The ? meaning that games I think could go either way with initial predictions in ().

Overall, best being 10-2 and worst of 8-4. The Va Tech and Mizzou games will be the early indicators as to how the season will actually turn out.

08/30 Western Mich. - W

09/06 San Jose St. - W

09/13 New Mexico St. - W

09/27 Virginia Tech - L

10/04 Missouri - L

10/11 @ Texas Tech - L

10/18 @ Iowa State - W

10/25 Baylor - W

11/01 @ Oklahoma - L

11/08 Kansas - L

11/15 @ Kansas St. - W

11/28 or 29 Colorado - L

6-6 may be a little pessimistic, but having trouble finding that 7th win, maybe TT or CU.

I really, really hope you're wrong... but I could see it ending up like that.

However I think we'll end up anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3. (I'm probably going to be called a crazy kool aid drinker for that, but remember, this is just a prediction... not what I'm expecting. Hell, I'd be thrilled to be 8-4 next year.)

Anyway, here's how I see it. First 3 games are W's. VT and Mizzou -- losses.

Texas Tech--I see as a winnable game. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't New Mexico St. run a similar type of offense as TT? If that is the case than I think that game--Against NMST--gives Bo an advantage for when it comes to forming a defensive game plan for TT.

Iowa St., Baylor--wins

Oklahoma--loss.

Kansas-- I think is winnable. I think we have enough to pull off the upset here. Revenge... whatever. Has Kansas ever won in Lincoln? If they have... it was a long, long, long, long, long, time ago. Going with history.

KState--win

Colorado--win. I don't know. In Lincoln. Just a feeling.

Kansas-- I think is winnable. I think we have enough to pull off the upset here. Revenge... whatever. Has Kansas ever won in Lincoln? If they have... it was a long, long, long, long, long, time ago. Going with history.

The last time Kansas beat Nebraska in Lincoln was in 1968. Score: 13-23.

Interesting fact - According the Huskers.com, we also played KU at home in 1969 and won 21-17.

Another interesting side-note...Kansas hadn't won a game vs. Nebraska since that game in 1968; that streak ended, as we all remember, in 2005.

08/30 Western Mich. - W

09/06 San Jose St. - W

09/13 New Mexico St. - W

09/27 Virginia Tech - W

10/04 Missouri - L

10/11 @ Texas Tech - L

10/18 @ Iowa State - W

10/25 Baylor - W

11/01 @ Oklahoma - L

11/08 Kansas - W

11/15 @ Kansas St. - W

11/28 or 29 Colorado - W

HAHA ya well mine was hopeful yours was realistic, il take 9-3

no, yours was insane... his was hopeful...

7-5 is realistic..

no offense.....

HAHA true fact, but I do it every season, but no offense I am confused. We finished 11th offense overall last year. Now your goin to say thats because the numbers were agaisnt the bad teams. Not really 5 of our games we had 30+ points against teams that include kansas and USC, 3 of our games we scored 50+. Now your going to say look who we lost, well we still have Lucky, Glenn, some of our Oline, we have Niles Paul who I can see doing good things, Nate Swift, who needs to work on seperation, but he has the size(and then some) and he has the hands. I think people are underrating our offensive \

And I would like to add, 7-5 isn't realistic thats pesimistic, thats us losing every big game we have. We might as well just settle for being 4th in the north and 9th in the big 12, also being an unranked team, who isnt even receiving one vote to be in the top 25

no actually, i wont.. im one of the people that have defended us putting up good numbers against good teams.. however, the USC game was gimmie points.. not earned vs the #1 defense..... Missouri we sucked, and they were supposed to struggle against the passing attack at that point... our defense needs to step it up, but still, thats pry going to take more than just one year to get it where we want...

7-5 isnt us losing EVERY big game.. we could very easily go into ISU and lose, lose at home to CU, lose AT KSU.. things happen.. especially on the road....

08/30 Western Mich. - W

09/06 San Jose St. - W

09/13 New Mexico St. - W

09/27 Virginia Tech - L

10/04 Missouri - L

10/11 @ Texas Tech - L

10/18 @ Iowa State - W

10/25 Baylor - W

11/01 @ Oklahoma - L

11/08 Kansas - L

11/15 @ Kansas St. - W

11/28 or 29 Colorado - L

Hunter:

You have the most plausible predictions yet posted. like you, the I am hard pressed to find that 7th win --- but, you never know there may be some magic out there with effort that surprises someone. So, without stating where it comes from, I predict that NU will be 7-5 in the regular season. Such would be a nice move i the right direction and NU fans should, if we end up 7-5 regular season and are not killed by anyone in the 5 losses, be pretty pleased. baby steps. This is not the 90's, or 80's, or 70's, or....