chamrocck

Player: Rueben Randle

Hometown: Bastrop, LA

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 195 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Oklahoma, LSU, Alabama, Georgia, Ole Miss, Michigan, USC, Miami

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Both a Rivals and Scout Top 100 prospect for 2009. Is in the discussion as best WR prospect for 2009. Excellent size, speed, and hands.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15%. Bo obviously knew this kid from Louisiana.

From Husker Journal...listed even faster at 4.4...looks like Bo has some work to do but I like his chances against Sabin. :box:D

FEBRUARY 20, 2008. PREP STAR

RUEBEN RANDLE, WR, 6-3, 185, 4.4, BASTROP, LOUISIANA

Has offers from LSU, Nebraska, Miami, Michigan and Oklahoma.

“This weekend I’m going to LSU’s junior days,” said Randle, “LSU is close to home but I’m wide open, I don’t have any favorites.”

“I’ve been to Baton Rouge before it’s a good atmosphere. The coaching staff are good guys.”

“LSU coaches told me I’m the biggest and fastest wide receiver they seen in awhile.” he said, “They also don’t believe in red shirting.”

“Bo Pelini (Nebraska) is recruiting me; he said it would be nice if I could make it down. I don’t know if I will visit them or not. Bo did a good job here (LSU), I’m sure he will do the same at Nebraska” said Randle.

“I use to watch Nebraska on TV when Eric Crouch was playing."

“I’ll probably visit Michigan during the season with my parent’s, it’s a big time college.” he said, “Michigan sends a lot of wide receivers to the NFL.”

“I watch Michigan on television. I’m glued to the television on Saturdays and watch a lot of games.”

“I like Alabama.” said Randle, “I might make an unofficial visit there this summer. I went to Alabama’s summer camp last year.”

“I got to watch Alabama practice at the bowl game last year. I’ve talked to Coach Sabin a few times, he’s a good guy.”

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...