OL Andy Christensen Suspended.

these are young men in the process of growing up, how many of you pulled this prank? i thought so........guilty and gone.

Forcing my hand up a girl's skirt???? I can honestly say that was something I never did. Resisting arrest?? Again, something I have never done before. I guess I must have lived a pretty boring life......

these are young men in the process of growing up, how many of you pulled this prank? i thought so........guilty and gone.

I was raised better than that. My dad taught me to respect women. I would have never dreamed of being that fresh with a woman. What do you think he thought he would gain? Do you think he really believed that her reaction was going to be "Gee, that was really cool...wanna go out?" Like I said in a previous post, I wouldn't do that to my gf that I have been with forever...and I know her reaction if I did something like that in public would not be positive. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

These guys are anywhere from 18 to 22 years old, they are old enough to know right from wrong. They are also supposed to be some of our brightest...this was not too bright. You think the judge will take your answer into consideration when sentencing him? Or maybe he will just figure that he will be forced to grow up in prison. Not a good place to grow up, if you ask me...

Guys, I think Hunter was being sarcastic with the first part of his comment. Probably should have used the "Insert Sarcasam Here" tag, which I imagine would have had it reading like this:

these are young men in the process of growing up, how many of you pulled this prank?

:sarcasm

i thought so........guilty and gone.

Guys, I think Hunter was being sarcastic with the first part of his comment. Probably should have used the "Insert Sarcasam Here" tag, which I imagine would have had it reading like this:

these are young men in the process of growing up, how many of you pulled this prank?

I dunno....I find this subject a little hard to be sarcastic about...but I guess everyone has their own variance of appropriate and inappropriate. If all this holds out to be true, this kid has thrown his life into the toilet.

Sarcasm or not thats not a prank. I pulled my fair share of pranks in college and this isn't even approachable as a prank. Its just not cool.

Just a question? Do the football players have any rule/guidelines about what they are allowed/not allowed to do? Are they told/asked to stay out of bars or situations that might be frowned upon? I know they have their personal time/lives, but it seems there ought to be some guidelines to follow? He sure messed up his life, didn't he? What a jerk! My Dad would have said, "He had the world by the tail and just blew it!"

:bang Common sense should have been enough to know better.

You'd think so.........

Never mind. I just totally lost my argument...

I was wondering where you guys were getting this whole "penetration" thing because I thought the article said "shirt" instead of "skirt". I was like, what was he penetrating? Her belly-button?! :lol:

So I really have nothing to say except that's too bad for him.

Wow, two injuries and one arrest in one week. What... last off season wasn't bad enough?! <_<

I don't know what he did, or did not do. But I do know most of you have him convicted already. I did some checking.

The police call came in at 12:32 A.M.

The police arrested him as he came out of the bar. (I don't know if it has changed, but 15 years ago the bars started turning the lights on and telling you last call 20 minutes before close=1:00 A.M.)

I also remember that you had to be out of the bar at least by about 1:05 A.M.

So lets say he exits at 1:10 A.M.

That is 38 minutes after the call came in.

That means there was no time for her to go down and get examined by police.

That also means that as he came out of the the bar and was thrown on the ground and arrested, the police did all of this because someone called and said he sexually assaulted them. WITH NO INVESTIGATION.

I don't know about you, but that scares the crap out of me.

Hey, if he really did assault her, he deserves what he gets, but I think its to soon to lay judgement.

I don't know what he did, or did not do. But I do know most of you have him convicted already. I did some checking.

The police arrested him as he came out of the bar. (I don't know if it has changed, but 15 years ago the bars started turning the lights on and telling you last call 20 minutes before close=1:00 A.M.)

That also means that as he came out of the the bar and was thrown on the ground and arrested, the police did all of this because someone called and said he sexually assaulted them. WITH NO INVESTIGATION.

Hey, if he really did assault her, he deserves what he gets, but I think its to soon to lay judgement.

This information courtesy of... RANDY CHRISTIANSEN!

This information courtesy of... RANDY CHRISTIANSEN!

... RANDY CHRISTIANSEN..!?!

a1Y73sPHKxw

Police, don't examine sexual assault complaintants. They send them down to the E.R. The problem is there is no way for anyone to actually say, "Yes she was penetrated" if it was only with a finger or something. Now if someone is raped they actually swab and get a sample of bodily fluids and get evidence that way. All it takes is her telling her side of the story, having a witness, and the cuffs go on. Of course his side of the story is going to be different unless he's crazy enough to say, "Yeah I did that!" Most people don't just make up stories out of the blue though.

Stupid. Coach Pelini should come down hard on him--off the team. He should also make the Brass Rail off limits. Isn't that where Purify got arrested?

Mo got busted at the alley.

The rail is one of the spots that the football member do frequent though.