So who was supposed to be covering Gilleylen?

For the most part, the defense was pretty good...a few blown assignments, but a lot better than last year. At least there are coaches now that will actually teach the players, something that they didn't have last year. They had the talent, but they were just supposed to know what to do I guess.

For the most part, the defense was pretty good...a few blown assignments, but a lot better than last year. At least there are coaches now that will actually teach the players, something that they didn't have last year. They had the talent, but they were just supposed to know what to do I guess.

10.22 in 14-5A Texas is pretty darn good! Built like an I-back, with MAD SPEED! When folks fear the NU offense like they fear Okie State's then we will have arrived. NU wants an offense like theirs, but of course with a DEFENSE! Big play WRs make your offense VERY dangerous!

In the defense they were in, that was going to be the best bet. It helps that Curenski is the 2nd fastest guy on the team.

I know that he's fast enough for me to be OK using the sig box I made last year...before I knew he wasn't going to see any playing time!!! Whooo-hoooo!!!!!

In the defense they were in, that was going to be the best bet. It helps that Curenski is the 2nd fastest guy on the team.

Who is the first?

I know Mendoza is up there.

Crouch

^ What? Man that was out of left field.

Still the fastest.

Uhh last I checked, he isn't playing husker football no more...