Season Predictions

9-3 with rose colored glasses. 8-4 to 7-5 being realistic. 6-6 is the pessimistic guess. I think most can agree that we are going to lose some games this year. In 1998, I think we knew there would be some struggles as we knew the field general was either going to be a redshirt freshman or a true sophomore. In 2002, I think most knew there would be some struggles replacing Crouch. In 2008, we're replacing most of the entire D. However, games are typically won and lost in the trenches. I for one have to believe our DLine will be better than a year ago. The offense even though we have several key players back will look different than a year ago as well. I for one don't even think the offense last year even remotely resembled what Clownahan had in mind because we were trying to play catch up in so many games. It's going to take some time to adjust both on offense and defense. In 2008, I'm hoping to see progress. Whether this will convert to wins I don't know, but I do expect to see effort and heart. I'm hopeful we're in every game with at least a chance for victory in the 4th quarter.

You"re best GBR team this year can be 8-3.

I think you can loose to TexTech - first road game and then they have high a high importnent offense. So that can count as 1.

I don"t see how GBR can defeat OU yet. That can count as 2.

Plus also I count 3 as the TAR Tiger"s. Even is it"s in you"re best stadium with full attention of GBR fans. This can be true test for the Tiger"s.

All other games you can win: you can have my okay to pound a crap out of KU & KSU if you wish.

I know you don"t like CU to much, so crap pound them at you"re stadium,to.

I think VT will not enjoy this Lincoln trip, so they might crap on themself to save you the troubles before the game start. I saw a video of GBR at full attention of you say over 80,000 and how can they not crap themselfs? This is a big advantge you have built in NU or GBR as you say.

All other game not listed can only be lost if you overlook.

TuffTiger says = GBR 2008 as 8-3.

:moreinteresting

Tuff Tiger

I think you can loose to TexTech - first road game and then they have high a high importnent offense. So that can count as 1.

Plus also I count 3 as the TAR Tiger"s. Even is it"s in you"re best stadium with full attention of GBR fans. This can be true test for the Tiger"s.

All other games you can win: you can have my okay to pound a crap out of KU & KSU if you wish.

I think VT will not enjoy this Lincoln trip, so they might crap on themself to save you the troubles before the game start. I saw a video of GBR at full attention of you say over 80,000 and how can they not crap themselfs? This is a big advantge you have built in NU or GBR as you say.

Tuff Tiger

I'm voting for this guy for president!!! :clap

Gator Board:

Hey you dumb f'n hayseed. Of COURSE you sold out you spring game - hell it's the first time in 4 years you've been able to go to a game and feel confident you could win.

STFU. You're MIZZOU's bitch for God's sake.

They really used to like me over there too :dunno

Guess I stayed away for too long.

well, we still like you.

"you like me! you really like me!!"

Don't remember the last time someone said that to me..snif..

Just goes to show ya what superior line play on both sides of the ball will give you: we ran the ball all over the place and harrassed their QB all nite, just like we did to Miami the previous year. All in all I prefer that kind of smash mouth FB, but times o they have changed....

Yeah..

The line(s) were really dominant in that game..We sometimes forget just how important that part of the game still is.

:clap

What I enjoy about top notch programs like Nebraska is that anything and everything gets put into historical context when one of these smack fests with another program starts. Missouri trys to step out of line after one big year you hit them with the series record. Florida fans give you the business and you remind them of the 95 Fiesta Bowl beating. Classic stuff. Keep up the good work.

Who you callin' predictable? <_<

Tuff Tiger

One slight problem, we play twelve games, not eleven.

I guess that can be my misteak. I cliked on that top and you"re right about 12 games. I count wrong, so now I"ll fix my perdict to be

Same 3 to loose, but now GBR will win- it look"s to be 9 total. Plus also this will make some bowl game, but I will not say who that might be, or evem if you can win. Maybe this would be a good poll. Let me know if you want one.

So it will now be 9-3. Congrat on this season! Or maybe is should be Corngrat. HA!

TuffTiger

You half to forgive colorado (lack of proper oxygen) makes em crazy stupid. With the exception of a few (tuf tiger included) Most teams who blew nebraska out last year felt they had accomplished something great. The took down the mighty big red. But the fact of the matter is that yes we were defeated but you can never take that down. I remember when i was in ames a few years back and we lost to isu. People in the parking were chanting that they were the new big red. Silly Silly drunk fratboy you will never be big red. You can never be as big as nebraska football. We were taken down but we wont stay down. When you have not only a state backing you but a whole nation. I cant tell you living in iowa how many nebraska shirts and hats i see on a daily basis.

Im not got to go out on a ledge and say big 12 champs because we have some tough games this year but even if we were 6 and 6 i think the loyal nebraska fans would take that as 1 an improvement and 2 that bo needs more time to get his heals dug in. But i honestly think the man is fit to do whats right.

I say 8-4

9-3 if we beat va tech but i think tuf tiger is right. Thell be crappin there panties when they get a look at the sea of red

Ben

i think we saw home field advantage compromised last year by a pathetically coached and unmotivated defense.....although i expect that part to change, we are short some real horses on defense this year.

it will be exciting, we will play hard, but it will be a struggle to stop good offenses. LB play/DB play will be painfully weak.....

Tufftiger just told us to crap pound CU!! I think that is hilarious!! :nanalama:nanalama

TAR baby TAR!!

I read a lot on this web that most GBR fan"s don"t like CU so I say go crap pound on them. Plus I said to crap pound on KU and also KSU, but that can change. I"m still okay with crap pound on KSU by NU cause Those purple puker"s are annyoing, but I think my Tiger"S should take the job of crap pounding on KU since they our top rival in many sport ofr manyyears.

The guy who is Jayhawk on this web will understand, because I can be sure he will want KU try that on Mizzou.

crap pound dedhoarse simple

TuffTiger

Tufftiger just told us to crap pound CU!! I think that is hilarious!! :nanalama:nanalama

TAR baby TAR!!

I read a lot on this web that most GBR fan"s don"t like CU so I say go crap pound on them. Plus I said to crap pound on KU and also KSU, but that can change. I"m still okay with crap pound on KSU by NU cause Those purple puker"s are annyoing, but I think my Tiger"S should take the job of crap pounding on KU since they our top rival in many sport ofr manyyears.

The guy who is Jayhawk on this web will understand, because I can be sure he will want KU try that on Mizzou.

crap pound dedhoarse simple

TuffTiger

Translation plz!