QB Tate Forcier

After reading some of that website, I'm glad we got Green. This kid reeks of over self-promotion. The sad part is that he acts like he's actually accomplished something in football. Until you've competed at the D-1 level, I think he should hold off on QB tips and the elements of a superstar. I'm sure Witt, Lee, Green, and Spano will all be thrilled that he's giving out free unsolicited advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol @ Michigan and Florida in the same sentence as New Mexico.

Doesn't Michigan already have a couple of 4 :star QBs? And yet he says his list of 10 was narrowed to 6 by other commitments by QBs (Rivals, free for now). Anyway, he says he is definitely visiting Michigan (?) and probably Florida and Penn State either of which would seem to be a better fit.

And if he doesn't hustle up, New Mexico might just end up his best option. (Though I don't think Penn State has any other big name targets right now.)

• 1 month later...

He is still considering Michigan because the school is not sure whether Kevin Newsome is going to stay committed because Virginia Tech is trying to convince him to decommit.

Newsome decommitted but hasn't recommitted to VaTech or anyone else.

With Forcier and Beaver I'd imagine Newsome is done with Mich and vice versa.

Considering Tyrod Taylor will probably burn his shirt again VaTech would be a good option.