QB Tate Forcier

This kids got to be one of the top 3 on our list. His accuracy is amazing. If you haven't visited his website then do it. His character and heart seem to be in the right place. In his interview, he gives all credit to his teammates and is totally team oriented. Bottom line, this kid knows how to win and I believe would be a great leader on our team.

This kids got to be one of the top 3 on our list. His accuracy is amazing. If you haven't visited his website then do it. His character and heart seem to be in the right place. In his interview, he gives all credit to his teammates and is totally team oriented. Bottom line, this kid knows how to win and I believe would be a great leader on our team.

TOTALLY WRONG!! This kid might be my favorite gifted, he seems so cocky from his website. I know it might say that now, but you should have read it a few months ago. He was saying how he did it all by himself with no line. It was awful, but the site was made by his dad. I'm pretty sure he did change it though and he had an apology to all the people he put down.

What is bigger than NU ???????????????????

A lot of places Tate has offers from could be considered "bigger than NU": LSU, Michigan, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee

Whether we like it or not we aren't on the national level yet that puts us on the same level as the LSU's, USC's, etc. I love NU and think the atmosphere and facilities there are amazing. We just need to get our team in the Top 10 or Top 15 every year and we'll start getting the talent here and may be able to be picky again.

Whether we like it or not we aren't on the national level yet that puts us on the same level as the LSU's, USC's, etc. I love NU and think the atmosphere and facilities there are amazing. We just need to get our team in the Top 10 or Top 15 every year and we'll start getting the talent here and may be able to be picky again.

truth ^

Nebraska kids that are seniors hardly seem to remember when nebraska was a perennial national power, let alone kids from out of state. yes its been that long