Iowa State- 1

Colorado- 1

Kansas- 1

Texas AM- 1

Oklahoma State- 1

Breakdown by division

South- 17

North- 11

Can't disagree, but watch Dez Briscoe this year, barring injurt, I think he will do something. Joecques Crawford could too. But I think they have to prove it first, and 2nd team would be more realistic. Really, a nice list.... Ihope SParky knowcks off Chase, but Chase earned the QB spot...

The big 6'7" OU TE is tops in the conference and he can block and Daniels lost the Big 12 title game to the OU freshman QB and lost to him twice, I think he desrves the nod at QB.

How does Cosby make it on KR, when Murray was one of the best in the nation? Get REAL!

The big 6'7" OU TE is tops in the conference and he can block and Daniels lost the Big 12 title game to the OU freshman QB and lost to him twice, I think he desrves the nod at QB.

I think the QB spot will be open for grabs as you have probably 4 or 5 that could be right up there. Kind of like the Heisman though it will probably be which team has the best season those respective 4 or 5 play for. If it weren't then TT's QB's would probably be all Big 12 every year.

I just hope when the season is over that Turner or Suh or both are on the list because I think these 2 guys should really be able to play some ball. Maybe it's blind faith or red koolaid, but I just can't think the talent on D is as bad as we played last year. Suh is supposed to be an animal, but the freshman backup center at USC manhandled him last year. I'm hopeful under Pelini's guidance he can unleash the beast this year.

I like Marlon but I don't even think he's the best back on the team. Yes, his numbers speak volumes but I think Helu has him beat as a receiver and a runner. Everytime Helu touches the ball he makes things happen. He's quicker than hell and runs with power. I can't wait until that dude gets as many opportunities as Lucky. Can't wait to find out!!