Callahan admits he needed media training

Callahan speaks!

LINK

He did NOT admit he needed media training. A TEAM OFFICIAL said he needed media training. He might still be delusional in that he "is an excellent coach in every area" or whatever BS he said.

How many people after six years at job need additional training to do one of the most important parts of their jobs?

Callahan speaks!

LINK

He did NOT admit he needed media training. A TEAM OFFICIAL said he needed media training. He might still be delusional in that he "is an excellent coach in every area" or whatever BS he said.

How many people after six years at job need additional training to do one of the most important parts of their jobs?

Right, you'd think when you are making the huge $$ you could speak well to the media. That article from the link didn't reveal much though, except that it takes every team a long time to learn his offense; that is, I am assuming they are putting in his offense there....

Bill Callahan completed his media training at "Media Training 101" and got a C+ . He was 1 point away from Getting a D grade. Callahan was quoted when he saw his grade saying, "I'm very pleased with the outcome. I think I've done a spectacular job."

Media training? Maybe he needs to pick up this book:

footballfordummies.jpg

why waste time on this guy? he was an Pederson experiment gone bad..

You could say the same for Pederson. There has to be more to his wanting to change everything he grew up knowing about Husker tradition. Maybe there was an axe to grind, from his earlier time at the program. I can't figure what he was trying to do or him out.

GBR!!!

His biggest fault all along has been lack of communication or his communication skills. He may very well be a brilliant football mind, but he couldn't translate that to his players. He needs a lot more than media training. He needs to improve his communication skills. He lacked communicating at the Raiders, he lacked communicating here at NU, and now he's being told he needs media training. Some of the greatest minds fail because they can't get their point across to those following.