OLB Cordarius Golston

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's looking at the roster and seeing an awful lot of names on there at the LB position.

With the signees from last year listed at LB:Will Compton, Sean Fisher, Alonzo Whaley, Micah Kreikemeier; and Matt Holt among other freshmen walk-ons behind the "veterans", Dillard, Lawrence, Washington "ahead" of him in 2009, he probably thinks there is no chance he'll get PT as a freshman.

With 2 LBs, Bodtmann, Chris Williams and a 3rd LB/DE high bred type player, Evans, already signed , he might be thinking chances for PT for the rest of his time at Nebraska are a little more competitive than he would like.

OTOH a walk-on, Wortman, and a converted RB, Glenn, are ahead of all of these guys (except Dillard) so it's not like it's especially stiff competition. And Nebraska is playing an awful lot of true freshman at this point. I'd say the way Nebraska rotates players and gets them into games might be pretty attractive to a recruit.

Anyway, good luck to him. Arizona is a fine program with many highly competitive co-eds waiting to comfort their players following their latest defeat.

• 3 weeks later...

we don't want a guy that doesn't want to compete anyway...the guy expect things to be handed to him....i can guaranteed you that bo pelini will have none of it...this staff have shown that if you''re willing to work hard , compete , and do what they ask of you, they will play you...they don't care who you are or where you come from

Yeah, if this kid is affraid of competition then he shouldnt be playing D-1.....he's really sounding like a vaj..i hope he isnt serious.

that's pretty funny :laughpound But I hope this kid sees that wherever he goes, there's always going to be competition

he's looking for a school that has NO linebacker on their roster...that way the starting job is his and he'd have no competion ....there should be plenty of school that fits that requirement...good luck

he's looking for a school that has NO linebacker on their roster...that way the starting job is his and he'd have no competion ....there should be plenty of school that fits that requirement...good luck

Kansas State sounds like a perfect fit then :D

Well, it's one thing to let that factor into where you decide to go, but another entirely to say it openly and let everyone know what it is that you covet. I see it as a character flaw. JMHO