Are We There Yet?

Hey gents. I haven't been around much lately. It's hard to keep the football spirit alive when we're wandering in the wilderness post-signing day. But now that we're looking at a shorter field in front of us than behind us, I'm starting to feel the itch again. Might have to fire up NCAA.

74 days.

2 1/2 months.

Less than a summer vacation.

Not even 1/3 of a pregnancy.

Three moons.

127 sunrises & sets.

Less than the time it takes to shovel a Wal-Mart parking lot with a spoon.

Until kickoff.

:bonez :bonez :bonez

The only bad thing about football getting here is that means winter is freakin closer! :angry:

Ill take it if I can have football.

Yeah, besides, most of college football takes place during the Fall, which is my favorite time of the year!

Nothing beats going fishing early on Saturday morning out at Two Rivers, and then coming home in time to watch college football (specifically the Husker game).

Oh man...I can't wait!

The only bad thing about football getting here is that means winter is freakin closer! :angry:

you, sir, are not the bigrediowan i know! WHO ARE YOU!?!

After this last winter I'm fed up with cold weather. It was the worst winter we've had in probably 15 years and then we have horrible floods 15 years later as well. That's it I'm moving some place warm!!!!